I just want to scrap.

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AlliJ2008, Dec 21, 2011.

1. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

But instead, I have been sick this week, still have shopping to do, haven't wrapped a present yet or planned what we will eat. Also have to clean the house before my mom & mother-in-law get here tomorrow. I just want to sit at the computer & scrap. Oh, and print the labels for our holiday cards, buy stamps, and mail them. Hopefully just in time for them to arrive the day after Christmas. :hissy

So many great holiday products I just keep looking through the gallery & the store thinking that it is okay to scrap Christmas in March. haha

2. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

You go on ahead and do whatever you like! You deserve it! (Okay.....that's my little voice telling me that! bwahahaha)

I totally understand where you are coming from as I just got off the phone with my mother trying to figure out what each of us is making for dinner on Saturday. And I just started buying presents yesterday! OMG! I have just put off everything about Christmas until the last minute this year.

3. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

Oh, I feel your pain. I just picked up stamps to mail our cards this morning! And I've yet to wrap ONE gift! In fact, I haven't even had time to shop for Husband. He has one gift and no stocking stuffers. The sad part is, I don't know when I'll have the time to pick up anything else. This has been a horrible month at work...anything that could go wrong has...and Noah is sick again. I have to bring him to the doctor this afternoon. We were just there two weeks ago, he had hand, foot, mouth disease. And I'm sick and don't feel like wrapping or shopping or cleaning! Ugh! Looks like scrapping will have to wait until after Christmas!

4. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

Feel better! I was sick last week, so I know this is the worst time to get sick! I'm still so behind, but I've just decided to forget half the stuff off my list so that I can enjoy this week a little more and stop stressing! I say go ahead and scrap!!!

5. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one running behind on the Christmas planning this year! @ Melanie--I like your voice telling me to scrap! lol @ Jordan--how is Noah? I hope it isn't anything major. I think I just have a REALLY bad cold/allergies that are making my throat hurt/earache/and TIRED. @ Robin---thanks I may go see if I can add some things to my cart & find some time tomorrow to scrap.

I did get some more shopping done today, mailed the Xmas cards, and wrapped about 1/2 the gifts so I made so me headway & I am feeling less overwhelmed!