I feel lost

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by cinna, Jul 30, 2019.

1. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Just reading this now, and here it is Monday and I am thinking of you with lots of prayers!! All I can tell you is---know your own worth! No one can steal that from you. Words are just that---only words. Once they have been spoken to you, you now have two choices. Take them to heart and learn from them or throw them in the garbage!! NO ONE can steal your self worth or your joy----only if you allow them to. You are in charge of you!!! Am HUGGING you!!!!

cinna likes this.
  2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

prayers to you Carina that today went well and you get some answers. You got some great advice here. Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you.

cinna likes this.
  3. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I hope today went well, and I hope that you can figure out what "incident" he means. It shocked me to read that he could say that without actually explaining what incident he meant! Let's hope you can find out what's going on. Is there someone you could speak with other than him? Perhaps you could have a nice meeting with another administrator or even his boss? Because even if something did happen, he did NOT handle it well and his boss should know that--it should be on HIS permanent record!

cinna likes this.
  4. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I know. Sounds like a intimidation tactic on his part. Sad.

cinna and Tree City like this.
  5. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

Monday went well! I am limiting my time as much as possible around him...
    I am grateful for all the wonderful people I work with and gets me in a good mood.
    My principal was actually really nice today and there might be a small possibility that he understood himself that things didn't went so well before we ended for summer vacation.

AND it feels so good to get to work with new colleagues to share classes with! They are super sweet and open for new ideas! <3

Lots of thanks for your thoughts and prayers - and many hugs to you <3

kimingvtx, KarenB, Karen and 3 others like this.
  6. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Hugs to you. Try to focus on your own thoughts about knowing you do your job well and always to the best of your abilities. Don't let anyone take that away from you. Whether you move on to another job or not in the future, respect yourself and your capabilities.

cinna likes this.
  7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Yay! I'm so glad that Monday went well! I bet that felt so good after all the worry leading up to going back!

cinna likes this.
  8. Heidi Nicole

Heidi Nicole Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear this... I can't imagine how you are feeling. I can only speak from my perspective... I am not a teacher, I am in the medical field. I LOVE what I do. But, I don't love where I'm working, and it's really effected my love for my job. I know that when I relocate and find another job, I may start to love it again. So, maybe start there? I think life it too short for us not to love what we do and who we do it for... It sounds like you need to try a new school/administration and see if the love of teaching is still there.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! <3