I am heading to Michigan! Meet up?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by klee73010, Apr 1, 2018.

1. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Hi everyone! Especially you Michigan peeps. I will be in Grand Rapids on Friday June 22nd with my family, with little to do. On Saturday, I will he going to the "Potter in the Park" event... any other pad pals in that area?!

I will be in Frankfort area from 24th-29th, but I am not as sure of our plans those days.

The map shows @MandaKay in that area... idk where all the other Michigan people are.

I'd love to try to meet for a park playdate or something?? I would have my family, kids 6 and 5 and husband.

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  2. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Have fun in Michigan! We try to get to MI in the summer and we stay near GR. IDK exactly the dates but I will PM you if they line up with yours. (I probably won't know for awhile. DH has to figure out work stuff and I have to figure out when my parents are available as we plan to leave the kids with them for a week or two.)

I can't wait to hear (err, read) all about the "Potter" event!

LoveItScrapIt and klee73010 like this.
  3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I will be in Michigan in August for my sister's wedding. Have fun in GR! I grew up way south and a bit east of there.

klee73010 likes this.
  4. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt What do you call a three-humped camel?

I live just south of GR. I'm game for a meet up I'd love to meet you all. I'll have to see what's going on during that time, especially with hubby and his kidneys. So as time approaches tag me so I can stay atop the info. Thanks :D

klee73010 likes this.
  5. Karen

Karen Alarm off, brunch ON

I'm about 1.5 hours South of GR in Michigan too! Not sure what I'll be up to in June, but I'll keep an eye on this thread and see if I can work out a meet up too! MandaKay is super close to GR too and I've met her (and done a scrappy weekend with her) and she is super sweet and fun!

klee73010 likes this.