Howdy!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Tedip, Dec 4, 2016.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I am impressed you can scrap the same topic for 7 mths straight! I guess i would have a finished wedding album from the early 2000s and baby albums and vacay albums from several years back if i could be like you!
    Anyway welcome welcome. I think i just saw your first page for the challenge here & look forward to seeing more stuff from you! (And even if you don't scrap a ton, the forums, chats&other things that happen here are pretty fun & its just nice to hang out sometimes too) :-)

2. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Welcome, welcome, welcome! This is a fun place to be!

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome! Glad you've decided to join us in the forum here! I'm a little in awe that you're caught up on vacations... especially a Hawaii vacation! If (when) I get to go there I can't imagine the number of pictures I'd take! It's a dream for me someday!

4. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Welcome to TLP, there is always someone online so just holler if you need a hand with anything! :)

5. Tedip

Tedip New Member

Normally I'm heading to bed by then as I'm up really early to get to work. I'll try to remember and stop in.

gonewiththewind likes this.
  6. Tedip

Tedip New Member

I tend to get a tad bit "obsessed" with doing the pages. LOL I'm also limited on the weekends on what I can do come afternoon, so I find it's a perfect time to scrap when my body can't do anything but rest. Hawaii was so much fun - you don't want to know, though, how many pictures I had to choose from.....my friend and I swap the photos we take, so we have twice as many. Let's just say I had to wait for the big sale at Adoramapix to get it printed.:rofl

Karen likes this.
  7. Tedip

Tedip New Member

Thank you. I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but my friend got me to give it a try and now there is no stopping me!

bellbird likes this.
  8. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Welcome to The Pad. Glad you are here! :)

9. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Welcome Welcome! Its fabulous to have you here :D

10. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

Welcome!!! And the challenges are a great way to spark creativity for you :)

11. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Welcome!!!!!!! looking forward to seeing more of you, and, like many sad, let us know if anything we can help you with, this place is the most amazing family, and so much fun!!!!! welcome!!!

12. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Welcome! The Long Islanders are getting the numbers up! I am a native LIer... I grew up in Deer Park, in Suffolk county, and left in 1992 but go back to visit friends.. Welcome to TLP!! Can't wait to see your pages and I can reminisce through your pages!!

13. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

not sure how i missed this thread! welcome to the pad!