Howdy from South Carolina

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by JenniferJ, Dec 30, 2016.

1. JenniferJ

JenniferJ Ain't nothing that a Krispy Kreme can't fix

Wombat maybe I can try to explain/show in a layout soon how suspenders are put together. It's actually kind of neat but you have to have some patience with sewing machines or you'll go nutso. (Heads up...they say that's why I'm so nutty is all my years of working on machinery of one kind or another. LOL) I been working on some type machinery job ever since I was 16 years old. I bet your little terriers are adorable!

Justine we LOVE Scooby Doo! Hubby has lots of DVD's because he likes the older Scooby cartoons better than the new ones.

Christa thanks for the heads up! I'm sitting on Go! I'm ready to get my scrap on!

Courtney what a beautiful fur baby! Thank you for sharing! I love my fur babies to death!

Thanks again all of you for the welcomes. It has made me smile so much past two days! Look forward to scrapping with you all next year! Happy New Years ladies! God bless you all!

2. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Welcome, You will love it here.M.o.c is a really good way,not only to scrap,but to get to know everyone too. Ohhh and nothing better than a mixed breed rescue... and the love....Looking forward to seeing your pages,can't wait to get to know you better.

3. scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi Patience you must have, my young padawan

Welcome to our little digi corner, Jennifer- we are so happy to have you here! And you joined at an awesome time since the Month of Challenges just started today!

4. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

Hello Jennifer and Welcome to The Lilypad!

5. dawninskip

dawninskip Well-Known Member

6. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

7. Tammys_Scrapping

Tammys_Scrapping Well-Known Member

8. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Hi Jennifer its great to have you here! I have a little rescue dog Pippi who is a Fox Terrier/chihuahua cross so I am always happy to see doggie pages!

9. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Welcome Jennifer, the Lilypad is the best! I'm just a little bit north of you in North Carolina!