Howdy from South Carolina

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by JenniferJ, Dec 30, 2016.

1. JenniferJ

JenniferJ Ain't nothing that a Krispy Kreme can't fix

Hi I am Jennifer from South Carolina. Married to my childhood friend. No children but we do have a spoiled princess (Squirty our doggie) and a new baby boy the hubs gave me for Christmas who has been dubbed as "Clyde". So I have lots of new photo's of our growing family to scrap! LOL

Outside of digi-scrapping I enjoy reading and watching scary movies. I work full time at a factory making suspenders. Not a thrilling occupation but hey it keeps me in food, shelter, and sometimes I even have enough left over to cover my digi addiction. LOL

jenn mccabe and Juliestcyr like this.
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

that had me laughing so hard!! I love love to laugh and I can tell you are gonna make me often! I am so glad you are here, and so hope you love it here!!

3. JenniferJ

4. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Welcome, Jennifer!

5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Welcome, Jennifer! I adore South Carolina and may make it my home in a few years when I retire! Glad to have you here at the Pad!!

6. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

@JenniferJ, I just watched The Shining for the first time last night! (There's snow, so that makes it a holiday movie, right?) Welcome, to this wonderful, friendly place!

7. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

Hi there Jennifer and welcome. You sound much braver than me, I don't do scary movies at all!

8. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Welcome to TLP Jennifer! You joined up at an exciting time, with MOC coming up. I visited your state for the first time ever in November. My daughters and I drove down to Greenville from Fredericksburg, Virginia, to attend a Pentatonix concert (which was fabulous!). I enjoyed walking on Main Street and eating dinner at Trio Brick Oven Cafe and wished I could have stayed longer.

9. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Welcome! I love your attitude towards your job!
    What type of doggies do you have?

10. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Welcome Jennifer ... food, shelter and digi supplies ... I'd say you're good to go! Looking forward to seeing pages with your growing family. I'm like @bestcee : eager to hear more about your fur babies. :)

11. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hi and welcome to TLP, Jennifer! You will love it here!

Can't wait to see your furbabies! Love that you work to fund your digi obsession. You are in great company! LOL

12. JenniferJ

Wow thank you ladies so much for all the warm and friendly welcomes! You have made me feel very welcomed already and I haven't even began any challenges yet! LOL

I hope I haven't left any questions out but I LOVE scary movies Suzanne and ohhh I did love the Shining also Julie and I agree if there's snow it counts as a holiday for me to!

Courtney one of my dogs the female is chihuahua mixed. Not sure what she mixed with and my puppy the hubs just got me I totally have no clue what that lil feller is. Hubs just said he was a sooner! LOL We weren't really looking for another doggie right now but he was a rescue baby and I couldn't say no.

bestcee likes this.
  13. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Hi Jennifer, and welcome to the Lilypad!

14. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Rescue Babies are the best!! My 10 year old border collie mix came from the Humane Society. I wouldn't have it any other way. He's here if you want to see him:
    [​IMG]

15. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Welcome Jennifer!

16. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Welcome Jennifer! So glad you have joined us.. (With the MOC, if you complete all 31 mdays, you get a $20 coupon to help with your digi addiction!! :) Just saying! Great incentive!!) Can't wait to see your pages and meet your fur babies!

17. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Hi Jennifer -welcome to the Pad there are lots of Jen's, Jenn's and Jennifer's here! And lots of furry friends and more in the gallery - looking forward to seeing yours in there too! (And you will love it here in October when the gallery gets just too scary for my liking (I'm not a scary movie fan at all! (the old Scooby Doo cartoons is my level of scary!)

18. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Hi and welcome to The Pad, Jennifer. :)

19. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Welcome! I love doggie pages so look forward to seeing yours! Glad you joined us!

20. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Hello Jennifer and welcome to TLP. I live in Australia and we have FIVE little doggies!!!! they are fox terriers, a Dad, Mum and three little ones who are not so little anymore and complete and utter terrors! lol! We were going to give them away but we fell in love with them so what the heck! :) I keep saying you stuck them all together you would only have one medium sized dog! lol! Looking forward to seeing your layouts with your fur babies in them! and I for one would love to know how you make suspenders............ how things are made always fascinate me! :)