How to link a layout

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by pbrooks, Mar 10, 2016.

1. pbrooks

pbrooks I need a realtor!

I haven't done a challenge since 2014. I've forgotten how to link my layout in the forum to my layout in the gallery.

Also, how do you link the credits to the items in the store?

2. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

I can answer the second one, not sure I use the best method for the first. . . .
    type your credit - say:
    Papers from KitName by Designer Name
    Click and drag across KitName to highlight it. Then right click on the linked chain just to the Right of the letter A up above where you are typing. A box pops up- you can paste the webpage URL into it.
    When done, KitName turns red and can be clicked on to get to the page you entered.

3. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Hi Pam,

When you need to link a layout from the gallery, you can simply copy and paste the code that is on the right side of your page. The gallery has this functionality and I love it!
    When you want the big size of your layout, chose this one: Share BB Code[/B]
    Simply copy and paste it into your textbox and it will give you a linked image, so everyone can click and look it up in the gallery.

As for the linking of the credits,Mylinn explained it right.

If you have any other questions, shout, we're here to help!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  4. pbrooks

pbrooks I need a realtor!

Thank you so much Sarah and Mylinn. I was able to go back and link my layout and the credits. So easy once you know how to do it, LOL!

PLM likes this.
  5. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Great, I'm glad it worked out!
    As you say, once you know it, it's easy and fast. But you have to know it, lol :giggle