How is everyone doing with MOC?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2022' started by littlekiwi, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I always look forward to your pages!! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  2. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

I'm working on day 9. Just a little bit behind. But I'll catch up.

3. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

I've got a block on day 3 dangles - too many ideas whirlling around in my head, I really need to just sit down and get a page done for the challenge and then look at using the other ideas further down the line. Year in review I'm having a bit of a toddler tantrum over, it was a hateful year and I'm resentful at having to re-live it for a layout. I need to get over myself. I could even just do an alternative, non emotional version. I've also got to do the where I live page which will be pretty easy - the very small village I live in has got a surprising number of interesting historical facts and there are two new 'attractions' next door to my home - a distillery and a car museum. I've not actually been to either yet (shamefully).

Karen and Cath_ like this.
  4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Thanks, Susan!! My challenge is coming up soon, too, so I'm prepping for that :giggle

AJK likes this.
  5. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Get well SOON!:hug
    MOC has been good this year so far- and more challenging than the last two. That is a good thing, I think. Only one page made that I didn't like : [​IMG]
    I am always checking late at night to see if the next one is posted! :hehe:fairydance

6. Pachimac

OOOO, I know it's gonna be a tough one...gimme a hint!! LOL

IntenseMagic likes this.
  7. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I am sooo curious!!!:byay:think

IntenseMagic likes this.
  8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I just finished up today's page, so I'm caught up again. Phew! I've been battling a cold this week, so it's been a little more of a struggle to get my pages made. But, I'm doing it! :agree

QuiltyMom and bonnenuit like this.
  9. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

:giggle:giggle
    [​IMG]

10. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

I got behind because I got stuck. I got stuck because I have this weird thing about scrapping the pages in order so my thread could be in the correct order. . . weird, I know.
    I debated on trying to catch up but was still stuck, so as hard as it was I went and did them out of order. The one I was stuck on got finished and I am pleased with how it turned out.
    I am caught up, but still having a hard time looking at my thread out of order, lol

jk703 likes this.
  11. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I don't think that's weird cuz I'm the same way. I think at least one year I posted completed layouts in the challenge thread but didn't post them in my own layout thread until the one I was stuck on was finished.

LynnG, jaye and bestcee like this.
  12. Pachimac

I’m like that too. Last year I was really stuck on one so I put a place holder in a post and skipped it, then edited it in the right order.

13. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm behind. I think I have 7 done? Life happened a bit, and I need to catch up on my challenge comments and checking before I can get back to scrapping. But it's okay. I'll get there. I still need to take my Day 2 photo. I know what I want to do, and where. But I'd like it to be warmer than 20 F! It's been too cold, and I need all my people, so sigh. If I can't get it by next Friday, I'll do something different.

14. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

I not done todays, I dont like paint or to paint, it probley be the 30th in my tread

15. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I got three pages done and have started on the fourth, so I feel better about where I am than this morning. I’m still behind but hopefully I’ll be caught up by the end of the week. I’ve got a lot of sewing to do, so I’m hoping I will!

bestcee likes this.
  16. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

I try to go in order .. but I also keep a note pad of one's I finished so I can check... I fell behind so I spent the last two days playing catch up. I'm loving the challenges this year so far

LynnG, jk703 and QuiltyMom like this.
  17. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

I never heard of a sharker box, was that orginal for a spice blend to give as gift, or use in a dish, as to shake contents of in

18. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I feel you on this one! Just wanted to encourage you. You've made some incredible layouts so far. I know you have it in you to get this page done. Send me a conversation here or on Facebook and we can chat/go over ideas if you need to! :bk

19. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

I think we all understand this….. I had Covid this year and a couple we are friends with also had it at the same time, he passed away while I was still sick and I just cried and cried as I was so sick of this pandemic and just wanted life to get back to the way it was….. but maybe that is what we need to do, also record the Bad and ugly so those that come after us Know life sometimes just sucks!

maybe pass it over do other ones Then come back to it … or do one month at a time/day so it isn’t all in one sitting.

20. Pachimac

I am so sorry! I had close people die and be very sick from Covid as well. What I did because I was doing a Project 52 is that I filled some slots with funny memes, books I was reading, things I collected, people I talked to, etc... Just find tiny little things you ARE grateful for. They're there. Just hiding between the pain.

BevG likes this.