How do you present your digital gift cards as gifts?

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by mywisecrafts, Dec 21, 2022.

1. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

I did 100% of all my Christmas shopping this year online. I could not and refused to be bothered with actually walking down store aisles looking for gifts and potentially tripping someone so they couldn't get the last one on the shelf (JUST KIDDING, I DON'T DO THAT--maybe?).

My daughter loves to shop and she really likes this online store that is super cheap and since she changes her style like every 5 minutes.... it really is the best way for her to shop. EXCEPT, digital gift certificates aren't really pretty and they don't look nice under the tree and I like things to look pretty... so.....I decided to take all that digital GC info and create this physical gift certificate with its matching envelope for one of my daughter's gifts.

thelilypad_ElifSahin_WhiteChristmas_projectbyEstherWisdom(600)-2.jpg
    On that little journal card tucked behind the gift certificate is all the GC info: card number, pin and dollar amount

thelilypad_ElifSahin_WhiteChristmas_projectbyEstherWisdom(600).jpg

What do you do with your digital gift certificates? how do you get them Christmas ready for under the tree?

2. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

So pretty Esther!

I usually just wrap them in a box so there’s more to open than just an envelope.

mywisecrafts likes this.
  3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I usually do the same as Monica. I wrap GCs in a box to make more gifts to open. Sometimes I even throw in a can of soup to throw them off the scent and make the package heavier. Ha ha. Love your gorgeous GC and envelope!

mywisecrafts likes this.
  4. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Girl these are soooo cute & fun. You are so talented!!!!!! :beat

mywisecrafts likes this.
  5. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I love that you include soup sometimes @Karen :lol

I haven't done anything unique, but I'd like to share the certificates I made for two of my kids. One accompanied a few gift cards and I just stuffed both into old snack bar boxes. To add to the humor, I used boxes of the bars the kid doesn't eat. They have preferred/allergy-safe snack bars and don't eat each others'. Also I do sometimes give food as a gift. So I also did it this way to make it obvious the gift is not food but something else inside and they have to open up the box.

Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 2.36.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 2.36.42 PM.png

Karen and mywisecrafts like this.
  6. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

That can of soup is awesome!!!! I’m doing that next time or maybe toilet paper!!!!

Karen likes this.
  7. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

Oooo I love that ride one!!! I might need to borrow that one….. maybe it will incentivize my son to get a car!!! Lol.

michelepixels likes this.
  8. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

Thank You!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.