How do you keep track of the MOC challenges?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by bestcee, Jan 12, 2017.

1. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I am working on my 2016 album. So I have been making a text box with the ones I have to do and put it on the next blank page (in Artisan, you can build an album of individual pages and re-arrange as needed). I have also been putting a comment off the page in the work area that it was for MOC. I use the same box to list my credits.

Like others said, I save my layout as jpg, resize, post in Gallery, post in Challenge, post on my thread, post in a Facebook group for Artisan users, and then I go do the next thing.

Now if I could just figure out which walls are talking, I would be all caught up -- well, until the Jan 26 challenge is posted.

2. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I've been scrapping and posting my MOC page every day. It goes into my online storage tagged with MOC so I can keep track in case I fall behind. So far, so good, I've been able to keep up daily...whew! It is hard work some days LOL.

3. Aerobigirl

Aerobigirl Well-Known Member

I'm not very scientific. On the days I've gotten behind it's only by one or two days, so I've just written a post-it note at the end of the day for each challenge I haven't finished and put it on my laptop. When I finish the challenge, I throw away the post-it.

4. Squirrely

Squirrely Well-Known Member

Good old fashioned word doc, with DONE and POSTED being my favorite words on it. Currently I'm a week behind, but I'll git'er done I'm sure. :circles

carilyne likes this.
  5. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Love my Word doc -- first thing I open when I start to work on challenges. I'm caught up (or will be today I have 2 to finish) but still have designers and personal ones I want to do. Plus it gives a good jolt of the feeling of accomplishment.