How do I Search the Store?

Discussion in 'Learning Pad' started by wvsandy, May 10, 2014.

1. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Is there a tutorial about tricks you can use to search the store? I lost a product in my stash and just went through 56 pages of product trying to find it again. I mean can you use a "+" or something to combine terms? Any tricks to designer names, like initials, real name, or designer name? Thanks for any help.

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

You should try using the advanced search. (It's the small link below the search field in the store.) It will take you to this page
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/search.php

It enables to you search something like "frames and labels" or to select a designer, etc.

Let me know if you need help looking for something specific. Either myself or one of the Pollys can usually help quickly. :)

3. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Thanks, Laura. That worked like a charm.

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Um... I did not know that was an option either! :giggle Thankfully I know the products in the store pretty darn well, but this could really come in handy!

5. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

I love that feature. I could be lost in the store for days otherwise. Not that it would be a bad thing... but...

6. kyky

kyky Here, kitty kitty

I know a quick way to search the store! It's called "Dalis" ^__^
    She knows everything, and she's so quick. I don't know if she's really human :giggle:giggle
    She used to write this kind of post: Personal Shopper February! If you need something, you ask and she finds not only that 1 product you're looking for, but also others wonderful items!!! :heartslub
    :stash:stash:stash