How do I build my Pocket Art Templates? + Pocket Art Signature 4 SALE

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Rachel Jefferies, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Hi there!

Curious how I build my Pocket Art Signature Kit Templates?

• I select 4 or 5 photos that I want to scrapbook that contain core colours from the chosen months colour scheme.
    • Edit photos (Photoshop Express App and Photoshop CC) and adjust colours as necessary to get closest colour match to the colour scheme.
    • Create a 12x12 “ canvas filled with 3x4” pocket spots (I have a saved template that I use each month)
    • Arrange pockets to suit my orientation of photos (combine some 3x4 spots to create 6x4 spots for landscape photos).
    • Get the sewing machine out and stitch some fun messy borders for the pocket spots
    • Scan my machine stitching at high resolution, convert these into digital elements with Photoshop CC.
    • Clip my photos to my pocket spots and embellish with the stitching and add then add realistic shadows
    • Sit back and drool over machine stitching and then start to design embellishments to complement my photos and build a scrapbook Kit and theme!
    Here is a peek of a new template currently in the works that will be released during the March 2021 BYOC Weekend! Click the Image to watch a short video showing all of the templates machine stitching and the photos i'll be scrapping!

IMG_3225.jpg

⭐One Day SALE! - Save up to 62%⭐

Included in Pocket Art Signature Kit No.4 are:
    ▪️A fully embellished layered template in two sizes
    ▪️Nine 3x4 pocket cards and One 4x6 pocket card
    ▪️Twenty 12x12 inch scrapbook papers
    ▪️Plus fasteners and scatters, doodles and stickers, assorted flowers and foliage, labels, paper pieces, paint, messy stitches and threads, tags and word bits and more!

The templates are pre-embellished and loaded with a selection of the pocket cards and elements included inside your kit. Simply add your photos to the blank spots and your journaling to the notecards and call it done or continue to embellish your page for extra dimension!

Buy the bundle of all March 2020 BYOC Packs and Save 62% or grab individual packs at 50% off. Shop in the 50% Specials Category at the LilyPad.

March 2020 BYOC Money Saving Bundle.jpeg
    WeDay.jpg
    Garden2019_web-addc907bce.jpg
    50967415552_d3651a8f91_o.jpg

SOSN 02 24.jpg

2. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

you are killing me. I love it all, and I'm not even a pocket scrapper.

3. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

That was so fun to watch! Thanks for sharing your creative process. :heartslub

4. Rachel Jefferies

Thank you, many customers and my team use the collections for non pocket scrapping :-)

keepscrappin likes this.
  5. Rachel Jefferies

Thank you :agree

keepscrappin likes this.
  6. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

yes, I do as well because I love them so much, I keep telling myself those pre-made pocket pages are gorgeous and to just use them as is, but I never do. I do often steal things off of them though (love the little clustered bits on them).

And I did cave and grab the collection, I used it on Farrah's slow scrap flat lay photo challenge.