Hospital Visit : Cynthia aka MrsPeel

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by VickyD, Jan 7, 2014.

1. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Give her lots of hugs and tell her we miss her terribly!

2. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

Oh that card is too sweet! I love that Bart also signed it LOL!

Thanks so much for your update on Cynthia and I am so happy that you could spend time with her and lift her spirits! You're awesome, Vicky!!!!!

3. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

Thank you so much for the update . . . she is lucky to have a friend like you!

4. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

Thanks for the update, Vicky. It's good that Cynthia has you to connect to TLP.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  5. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie there is beauty in everything

Thank-you for including us all in this visit! We really appreciate how beautifully you extended our love to Cynthia!

6. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

thank you so much for the update!

7. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Thanks so much for the update, Vicky. How incredibly uplifting your visit and sweet gifts/cards must have been to Cynthia. Please let her know we're all thinking about her and pulling for her!

8. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

vicki, thanks a million. She does "sound" in better spirit in her post! yay!

9. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

You are a sweet friend Vicky. Thanks so much for keeping us updated!! ;)

xoxoxoxox

10. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update... I'm sorry she is under the weather and needing of surgery, but at least it sounds like they know what they are doing and she'll be on the mend. Thanks for including her friends here in the well wishes. I know we've all been pulling for a speedy recovery. Hugs and prayers her way. You are a sweet friend!

11. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Thank you so much for the news and for visiting. Will keep my finger crossed that all will be better soon.

12. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

Really, there is no need to thank me xx

Cynthia really is an amazing woman, we keep each other close in our hearts, and my heart was telling me to visit!

I really expressed how much love was being sent her way from the Pad, and it really did make her smile!

I'm sure you have heard Cynthia say this before, a lot of people use the phrase "In real life" when talking about things outside of scrapping, the forums, the scrapping community etc, well for Cynthia, this is real life! So many of her close friends do live behind a computer screen many miles from hers. I am only one of them, and am lucky enough to be close enough to visit! I know so many others would if it was possible!

If I get any more news I'll be sure to update you all xx

13. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

.......speechless......

Honestly can't find the words to thank you enough...Vicky's visit was indeed amazingly uplifting, and you know how much I treasure you all...
    I'm extremely emotional and have a bad arm where the IV was done when I came in on Monday, now is on the right arm so difficult to type , they already agreed to letting Sarita bring my Mac and all the EHDs , so you may even se me scrapping, but waiting on a desicions as they may discharge me in a couple of days. Sarita has proven once again that she may be the messiest ,laziest teenager in th e world, but highly responsible and caring when really needed. I am thanking God with all my might for giving me extra strength to carry on fighting, and for my family, friends and the joy my daughter is <3 of course, thank you all, miss you <3

14. Dutch_Diva

Dutch_Diva The 80's called? Awesome!

Sending you more well wishes and big hugs my dear!!!! I hope you can go home soon and feel like your old, better self again!! <3

15. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

sending Cynthia massive hugs from me too :heartslub

16. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Glad you are in better spirits, and thanks to Vicky for keeping us all updated, sending you good healing vibes. hugs vivi

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  17. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

Hope,you can make it home in the next couple of days, I know how much you are going crazy in there! But only go if you feel better! Fantastic to see you posting here, I know your arm is painful xx I know you have taken some photos while there and look forward to seeing the pages you make xx love you bunches xx

18. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

Take care and we hope you're able to go home soon.

19. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

So happy to see you back, even if just to check in. Hope you feel better soon and get back to your normal fabulous self.

20. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

Thinking of you Cynthia and hoping for a speedy recovery. We miss you!