Hi there, glad to jump in!!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by PLM, Dec 14, 2016.

1. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Hi everyone, how are you all doin', ladies?
    I have been thinking about you a lot, how you were doing and what you were doing!!
    Wanting to tell you what's been going on in my life. But still hesitant to come back, just in case you might not remember me allready, lol! :eyeroll
    What have I been doing?? Working long hours at work, making plans for the house, enjoying time with my kiddos when I could... But unfortunately, with my work, I feel I'm missing out on a lot. :disagree I am only home at 7 o'clock in the evening, when there almost in bed. Luckily, I have a good hubby who does it all. But I feel like I didn't became a mom to see time fly by and kids grow up without me enjoying it at all I can... So I'm looking out for ways to work less, I hope I find a new solution soon...
    Well, it's not all sad in house here, don't think that. We soon have a little new member in our family... Should I introduce you??? :giggle

Here is our little Hero:
    [​IMG]
    We can visit him every week, he is still staying with his mom and after new year, he will be joining is in our home!! :fairydance:fairydance
    I love hom so much allready, I am counting down the days till he's here. And so are the boys of course!!
    Well, I'll come back, for sure. But now, it's time to say goodbye and see you in a bit!!
    :like

Hugzzzz :wubb:wubb:wubb

2. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

Aw, so good to hear from you! Love your new fur baby, and totally get the Mom thing. Ugh - it will all work out (hugs) ♥

3. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Hi Sarah! I remember you. Welcome back! I hope you get to spend more time here and with your boys soon.

4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Hi Sarah! So good to see you!! Totally understand the mom thing and feeling like you're missing out. It's hard. But oh my, your new little one is the cutest!!

5. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Of course we're not mad at you; we've missed you. So good to see your face and your boys and future addition. Welcome back.

6. dailydwelling

dailydwelling Confidently cooking and creating

It's so good to hear from you!!! I've actually been wondering how you've been doing.

Your puppy is just the cutest!

7. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

big hugs to you miss sarah!! and that puppy..I am in love too..how hard to leave him!! lol it is positively lovely to have you pop in and say hey! Makes the holidays special to see friends! ♥

8. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Big hugs to you Sarah and so glad to see you back! And what a wonderful bundle of joy that you will be welcoming into your family in the new year, your puppy is adorable!

9. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Aww, Sarah, Hugs! I'm so glad you came and posted an update! What a cute pup joining your family! I hope you figure out how to spend more time with your boys... time does fly!

10. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

That puppy! Sigh. The boys holding him are pretty cute too! It's nice to see you pop in. I hope things start to mesh better with work and your munchkins.

11. HeyJude

HeyJude Professor of Digital Wizardry

Well, aren't they just the cutest things ever (the boys and the puppy)! Hope you find a work-home balance that suits you better soon. :)

12. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

OMG that is the cutest little puppy!

13. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Hey Sarah, so happy to 'see' you! I remember those work days from years ago when my kids were smaller, but now they are a lot bigger and I am all the time! lol! Life just keeps changing and hopefully the late nights might slowly get shorter for you, will keep my fingers crossed! That puppy is so cute and I can imagine your boys are super excited as well! Hope you stay in touch! xx

14. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Hi Sarah. Sounds like a busy time for you. You new pup is just adorable! Good to hear from you.

15. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Hi. great to see your post ,and know you are still around. I hope the new year will bring a solution for your time management issues. meanwhile enjoy the holidays and your new puppy when it gets there. All the best,and hopefully see you around.

16. dawninskip

dawninskip Well-Known Member

Good to see you Sarah, hope you can stick around. New puppy looks adorable <3

17. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Hi Sarah... so glad you popped in.. miss you!!! Your sons and the new puppy are all adorable! Can't wait till things settle for you and you can come back and scrap them all! Hugs and happy holidays!!

18. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

We've missed you around here Sarah! So happy to see you saying hello! Your new pup is super cute ... what a sweet way for you all to welcome in a new year! I hope things start to settle for you! Lots of love and hugs your way!

19. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

So good to see you Sarah! I totally hear ya on seeing time flying by with being a working Mom. That's rough getting home at 7:00 and not getting much time with your kids. So glad that you have a helpful husband! What a cute puppy to have coming your way too! Love the cute pictures with your kids!

20. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

so glad you checked in and that dog is too cute for words!