Hey, what's under there??? | Pad Patter 10.12.2020

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by FarrahJobling, Oct 12, 2020.

1. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

hahahaha....Did I just make you say "underwear"?

Speaking of underwear...do you have a favorite pair? you know the one....the one you pick out first every time you do laundry and the one you wish were clean until you do laundry next?

TMI????

When I got dressed this morning, I put on a pair of ok undies, but then I remembered that I did laundry and I ran down stairs for my favorite pair. I have 4 of them and do laundry once a week, so I have to wear my back-ups the other 3 days...which are fine...they just aren't my FAVORITES. I have a drawer full of ones that aren't my favorites, but only 4 that are.

I wonder if I'm officially old that I have a favorite pair of underwear?

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I have been a grannie for years! any kind of lace is a rash waiting to happen..
    so I may be sporting bright crazy colors on the outside, under there is boring
    Hanes Women's Cotton Brief Panties, 10-Pack
    built for comfort!
    [​IMG]

3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I have a couple favorite brand... but not really a pair, since they are all similar! :giggle I'd like to know what your favorite pair is.... I usually wear bikini style.

Oh, and we are not old until we have a favorite spatula. Um, and I do.... :giggle

FarrahJobling and A-M like this.
  4. FarrahJobling

When I'm not so chunky, I like the cheekies with the lace from VS, but right now, they are just "ok"

These are my current favorite

https://www.jockey.com/catalog/prod...7034&cjevent=0eb0d7600ca911eb806201620a1c0e12

[​IMG]

and I have a favorite kitchen utensil for every need ;)

jk703 likes this.
  5. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I prefer a certain style and have bought several different brands. I have to have panties that sit at the waist because of the "pooch" belly I have. I have worn the hi-cut for many years. Last time it was Fruit of the Loom Hi-Cut Panty. I have also worn the same style in Hanes or Jockey in the past.

FarrahJobling likes this.
  6. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I am a little old fashioned and have worn full briefs for many years in black or skin toned depending on what I am wearing.
    [​IMG] but recently I did buy some prettier undies in a different brand - pale florals and navy with white dots

7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

These are the ONLY undies I'll wear "No More Muffin Top" by Warner's. I get them on Amazon, but Walmart's carries them, too. I just bought a 3 pack on Walmart.com. They come in lots of pretty colors and patterns and I prefer the 100% cotton. Hint - go up 1 size from the size you normally wear. They're "hipsters".

No More Muffin Top.jpg

8. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I'm a thong gal and have been for many years. I just can't get used to wearing regular undies any more. I find myself tugging at them all the time. When I was younger, I figured if they're going to ride up there anyway, might as well just be there :giggle. I do like the cheekies from VS, but they have to be a certain material and I'm not a fan of lace, it makes me itchy lol.

Donitab and FarrahJobling like this.
  9. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

So I have always been a cotton brief kind of girl, but that has changed recently. My daughter and I were supposed to go on this big 2 week trip and wanted to take only carry-ons. So knowing we would be doing laundry in the hotel, I got some nylon ones from Costco. Oh my - I love them - and bought several more packs! My daughter only wears Felina ones.

So since you asked, I also wear at least 2 pairs a day. When I first wake up I put on an un-favorite pair, some sweets, etc. and go out to walk the dog. If I don't need to go anywhere, I then take a shower maybe a hour or two later (okay some days it is 3pm) and then I put on a new pair for the rest of the day. At least my old ones still get some use.

And everyone in the house has enough pairs to last 2 weeks because who wants to do laundry all the time? Plus I hate folding them, so this way people only run out every 2 weeks.

10. FarrahJobling

Who folds undies? I just throw them in the drawer LOL but I don't mind doing laundry...We all have plenty of clothes, but the kids and I have, tend to wear the same outfits every week LOL

11. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Currently Hanes Hi-Cut in white. I’ve bought Fruit of the Loom Hi-Cuts too ... just depends on who has them in white ... I buy at least 12 pairs at a time and just toss the old ones.

12. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Every Friday night I do laundry, every Saturday morning my live-in grandson runs downstairs and grabs his fav Nike Dri-Fit tee. He’s 15 and is growing like a weed ... and the shirt gets tighter and shorter on him.

BevG and FarrahJobling like this.
  13. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I've worn briefs for decades as lots of time we had to buy clothes in the US before we went places that often have anything suitable or easy to find. I used to try and find plain white cotton like the ones @AnneofAlamo showed but one day I read a bit about someone who only had black undies. That was a lightbulb moment for me and I got a bunch - several brands in a polyester. I'm due to buy another batch of 7?10? again but am not sure what my size is. It must have been 2 years ago!

@FarrahJobling I'm the one who folds/rolls her undies. I hate the look of a mess of socks or undies and rolled I can tell how many clean ones are left ...

Donitab and FarrahJobling like this.
  14. FarrahJobling

My MIL used to iron my husbands underwear. Hahaha.

Memaw2Wm likes this.
  15. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

[​IMG]
    I have worn these as long as I can remember - at least age 19 when I used to wear bikini in the same predictable shade. High leg.
    I have at least ten of these, and I have no favourites - they're all fabulous.

16. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

My stepmother would sew new elastic on her underwear when the old elastic lost its elasticity. They weren't poor. I thought my aunt was gonna' bust a gut when she found out about that.
    I mean, who does that?

17. FarrahJobling

haha...that is an odd one

Donitab likes this.
  18. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

I use to use Victorias secret bikini underwear, but they changed to a low cotton brand and I like some cotton so now I like Fruit of the Loom bikini cotton/spandex

19. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

This is timely. I just bought a new pack of undies last week and I HATE them. I've worn two pairs now and I think they are going in the garbage. I had such high hopes. :giggle They are soft and great fabric, but there's not enough elastic so they don't stay where they belong...
    :overreact

Memaw2Wm likes this.