Help with Wedding Album

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by BevG, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I am with Anne. I have done 2. One I did an album for the bride's parents, they had an album included by the photographer, so I did a more personal one with highlight moments,but also with guests I knew might not be included in the official one,other than in group photos. Like the visiting cousin from Canada,or playing children,belonging to family living abroad. Large photo on 1 page, of bride and or groom on the opposite page 3 or 4 smaller photos, in the same time frame. It worked very well.

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I too have done two.. I included large photos.. I did not use templates I made my own but I would suggesst any that everyone posted here.. Sabrina Creations Infinity - papers & elements + templates are perfect too.. she made them directly for her wedding. I have done some miscellaneous pages of my parents wedding with SC's Infinity

Here are two pages I made with it:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    and 2 other pages I made that were done on my own:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Pachimac and BevG like this.
  3. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

You have really motivated me to scrap our wedding album! We have the pictures from the wedding that the photographer took, but they are not in a scrapbook - just an album of the photos.

I also might re-scrap our Europe Trip. @LynnG 's Perfectly Photobooked bundle looks like just the trick for me!! I loved her video of how she made a page out of it!!! I'll take some time collating photos so that I can get it on my August scrap budget!

4. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I’m making a Shutterfly wedding guestbook for our sons wedding and need to figure out what kind of pen to get for people to sign it with that won’t smear. What did you use?

5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I just wanted to wish you luck on this!!!!! It sure will be a labour of love!

6. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I've done a wedding album just using a stock Shutterfly album that I dragged & dropped photos into with zero elements and zero type. I thought it looked great & it was super fast to make.

7. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

I'm currently working on my daughter's wedding album. The wedding was 2 years ago! First I went through 2000 or so photos and chose the ones I wanted. Then I created a page. It is white with a thin purple stroke about 1/2 inch from the edge. Then I used templates. I didn't include elements as I just wanted it to be the photos. All the pages are done now except for the titles, which I'm working on!

bestcee, BevG and Iowan like this.