HELP - order "not finished"

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by tylertooo, Dec 6, 2012.

1. tylertooo

tylertooo Member

In frustration, I am posting this here in hopes that someone at the-lilypad will see this and help me. I placed an order on Nov. 29th, and it stated to contact customer service as there was possibly a problem. The order is listed as "not finished". Since then I have emailed customer service on 3 occasions, and have heard nothing. It is now Dec. 5th. Can someone please help me get my order out of limbo. The order numbers are 367334 and 367335. Thanks

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Joanie, I just checked for your name in Customer Service. I can see that Kelly has emailed you back 3 times. Would you please check your email spam for her responses. She needs some additional information from you. I am also going to have her send you a Private Message here at TLP so that you can be sure that the issue will be handled immediately. I'm sorry for your trouble, but we will get it handled for you today.

3. tylertooo

tylertooo Member

Thanks Laura - For some reason, I did not get the emails - I will check my email filters. I knew if I posted in the forum, someone would respond quickly, as that has always been the case. Not sure what happened with the purchase, as the bank immediately showed the money as having been sent. Very wierd. Thanks so much for your help.

4. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Joanie,
    I sometimes have that "not finished" problem "thanks" to paypal. So glad Laura got you covered!