help needed: I have a problem with Adobe Photoshop CC - An error occured

Discussion in 'Learning Pad' started by karbolik, Feb 11, 2016.

1. karbolik

karbolik Well-Known Member

I need help a bit. My PShop CC gone crazy some. It changed every styles I loaded before. When I try to add a thin paper shadow for example it appears as giant shadows (180x0x180). I didn't find any way to solve the problem. I started my computer again. Cleaned everything in styles section. Loaded again the styles and nothing solved. And also It shows every items that I put on the page as a giant piece. I really don't know what is happening!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I have no idea! I am so sorry? does Cloud not have a help area???

3. karbolik

I didn't find anything about it anywhere. I think I should reinstall it. I hope this can work but I have no hope :/

4. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Are you sure your canvas is set at the right resolution?

5. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

@karbolik Lorry's suggestion sounds like the most likely culprit to me. If you are scrapping 12x12, make sure your document is 12" x 12" at 300 pixels/inch (3600 pixels x 3600 pixels). Sometimes if the resolution of the kit you are using doesn't match the document it does strange things. Since you are also having shadow issues, the problem is most likely with your page document itself.

Hope you get it figured out!

karbolik likes this.
  6. karbolik

@KimJ and @lorryfach I read the same thing in the forums and I was checked it and everything was normal. Yesterday I didn't solve the problem and I just leave my computer alone. Today, It looks like the problem is not here anymore. But I'm sure, it will turn back again soon. I had a smaller version of this problem before but It took just a couple of minutes. So I'm sure it will be appear again. Next time, I will try to open a blank page with your detailed information. I hope It will work. Thank you for your help.