Help...... divorce

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Roboliver, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'm glad to hear that you are trying to work things out Shannon and I'm glad that you didn't delete the post. It's good for you to know that you have people here in your corner no matter what!

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Shannon- glad you are talking etc., and trying to work things out. You are in my thoughts and prayers that all will work out for you both. Hugs :)

3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

okay I cried, bigger hugs and oh I think I love ya both!

4. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Sending you massive hugs across the miles and just know that whatever you decide to do, as long as it is the BEST thing for you, it will be the right thing to do. mwah.

5. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

Shannon, glad to hear that he wants to salvage the marriage. It takes two to clap, so go for it.

Sending lots of hugs from my end of the world to yours.

6. nun69

nun69 Active Member

sending you hugs...have no real personal advice, but I have to admit that DH and I have been seperated twice since we have been together and honestly was probably a very good growing experience for both of us...luckily we only had our oldest at the time and she managed fairly well~

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  7. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

hun, I am going through a MESSY divorce right now and I am here for you if you need to talk. I filed for divorce in early Jan due to domesticc abuse and other issues. I am here if you need a shoulder to lean on or someone to talk to

8. designbylime

designbylime Definitely a cat person.

Sending lots of hugs. You will survive, I did after almost 25 years together and today we have a great relation. Follow the advice above and know you will get angry a lot and so will he so protect yourself sweetie.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013