Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Coreen, Oct 19, 2018.

1. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Hi Colleen and welcome to The Pad! So happy to see you here and love that you are getting excited about learning how to digiscrap! The girls have already pointed you in the right direction regarding tutorials etc so take a look and just start out slowly! We don't want to scare you off!!!! :nope As Justine already said, just holler if you need a hand with anything, there is always someone online to give you a helping hand! :yup

2. Traumelfe

Traumelfe Well-Known Member

Hello Coreen! Welcome to TLP!

3. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

@Coreen Lot's of welcomes here for you my dear! :)

5. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Hi there Coreen! Welcome to The Lilypad!

[​IMG]

KittyY likes this.
  6. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Welcome to TLP, Coreen!

7. frani_54

frani_54 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, the ladies here are so helpful. So if you have any questions make sure you ask!

8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome to the Lilypad Coreen! I'm so glad that you stumbled upon us and I hope you love it here. How exciting to be jumping into digital scrapbooking now! There is so much great information out there, but I bet it can be overwhelming at first. If you stumble across some specific thing you want to know how to do, just post a new thread here in the forum and I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you. :)

9. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

JS first got me hooked on digi many years ago! Learning digi is definitely a learning curve, but the time you save in not having to clean up your scrap mess, you can put to use for learning PSE. :) After a little bit you really do get the hang of it quickly! Welcome to The Pad - so glad you stumbled upon our site! You will love it!

10. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

PSE was a great choice for your start. I have only ever used PSE for my layouts.
    Welcome to the Pad!

11. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

[​IMG]
    Coreen, I hope you settle in and enjoy being here as this is a great place. Do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

12. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I totally started with JS too in 2013 @Coreen ! And I love the Lilypad. There's so many friendly people willing to help and ooh and ahh over your creations! I switched from paper and I love it! It took some getting used to at first.

13. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hi @Coreen and welcome to TLP! I don't think any of us are caught up or have a hope of being caught up . . . but we sure enjoy trying!

Christa @cfile shared a link to my videos with you already as well as info about my live scrapping sessions. I should note, though, that most of my videos in the past year have been using PSCC. You'll find it's similar in nature to PSE 2018 though. Definitely my earlier videos show me using PSE and that was version 11.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions and just jump right in. That's how most of us learned!

If you need to grab someone's attention, you can just type "@" and then start typing the person's user name. It will show up in a fly-out menu and you just click on it. When you post your reply, the person will get a notification that you tagged them. Note: the tagging doesn't work if you post your reply and then go in to edit it to add the tag after the fact. Just make a new post and tag the person and say, hey, look above. LOL

Again, welcome, and have a blast!

cfile likes this.
  14. dagi

dagi Aiming high

hello Coreen! welcome here :)

15. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

You're going to love it here, welcome :)

16. Coreen

Coreen Active Member

You are all so great! Been a bit absent since right after I joined TLP because my Mom was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma. Been busy getting to initial appointments with her, etc. Hoping to get back at things this weekend. So far I've really only been working on organizing digital photos. What a task! I'm looking forward to learning more and will definitely be asking for help when I need it. :)

IntenseMagic likes this.
  17. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

So sorry to hear about your mom. Sending thoughts and prayers for her!

Coreen likes this.
  18. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Sorry for your troubles.. Doubly welcome here though , it is a really good place just to " switch of " for an hour or two..
    And digi scrapping rocks, no mess for a start, and you can begin with really simple Layouts, just a back ground and a photo, Maybe some text..

19. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

Hello and welcome to the Pad! I'm also a scrapbooker and still doing it besides digital scrapbooking :D You will love it here, so many inspiration and you will learn lots of great stuff too!

20. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

Hi Coreen!!! Welcome to TLP! Lots of great help here with videos etc. ALSO - make sure you find your way over to the forums about MOC. If you need any great idea or heads up about upcoming events, just click on the 'blog' button as that is updated constantly. (I'm a little biased because I'm on the blog team lol)

Again - welcome!!