Hello from Delaware

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Monica Moriak, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Monica Moriak

Monica Moriak Well-Known Member

I have been digiscrapping for a few years, but finally decided to try a monthly kit. I really like the creativity here so started a subscription. Haven't figured out how to download the kits yet, it still shows the original cost when I add them to my cart. Can't wait to download and start using.

Happy Scrapping
    Monica (mosbaskets)

2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Hi Monica! Welcome! Which monthly did you sub to? @NancyBeck or @lmccandless should be able to help you with your order and downloading. You can start a customer service ticket too ... (down at the very bottom you will see the CS link) but here it is as well https://the-lilypad.com/contact.html
    Happy to have you here and can't wait to see some of your creations in the gallery! :)

3. Monica Moriak

Monica Moriak Well-Known Member

I did the Storyteller. Seemed like the perfect way to start a monthly kit and see how it goes. I did submit a ticket through the contact page. I usually have no problems, but not today apparently. I'm sure it will get worked out, I was just excited to play with all the new stuff and get some pages done this morning.

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome Monica! Glad you found your way here. I absolutely love the Storyteller stuff and I think you will too! Jaimee puts SO much in those awesome kits and add-ons! I'm sure CS will get your account set up quick and then you'll be able to download to your hearts delight. :)

5. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Welcome and I'm sure things will be resolved soon. You are in for a treat! Jaimee's Storyteller kits are like Xmas morning, opening up each folder to see what's inside and it gets the excitement going, thinking about what to do with it all :) Enjoy!

6. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Hi Monica! Welcome to TLP! I just sent a message back to you from Customer Service. You're all set - just a quick cart update to reflect your subscription. Happy scrapping to you as well! :)

7. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

Hello Monica! Welcome! I think you'll find TLP to be a fun and encouraging place to be. Can't wait to see your pages in the gallery!

8. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Welcome to The Pad, Monica! You've landed in the best home in Digiland. The designers, store owner (Laura @lmccandless), admins (Nancy @NancyBeck & Julie @mrs2a50), creative team (the fabulous Pollywogs) and community are like no other (IMHO :) ). We're a family here, so if you have any questions about anything, please don't be shy. Everyone loves to help!

Glad you got your subscription sorted. You will LOVEEEE it. Jaimee is amazing! Not sure if you got her VIP subscription, but I HIGHLY recommend the upgrade if you didn't. It really pays for itself with all of the add-ons (including collabs with other designers) you get each month. So worth it.

If you're interested in other subscriptions, there are also these that are definitely worth a look:

MEMORY POCKETS MONTHLY: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memory-Pockets-Monthly-Subscription.html
    CREATE CRATE MONTHLY: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Create-Crate-Monthly-Subscription.html
    MIXED MEDIA MONTHLY: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Subscription.html
    There's also a monthly Commercial Use club subscription: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Subscription-for-Commercial-Use-Club.html

Again, welcome to the family, Monica!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    jenn mccabe and lmccandless like this.
  9. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Welcome Monica! Looking forward to seeing your Storyteller pages in the gallery! (and there are lots of fun challenges to inspire you if you need it in the Challenge Pad here https://the-lilypad.com/forum/forum/challenge-pad.61/ ) If you need help with anything just make a thread and ask away, we're all happy to help :)

10. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

Hello Monica and Welcome!!

11. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Welcome, Monica!! So glad to have you here!! You will absolutely love your Storyteller subscription. I have done PL with it for the last 2 years or more and I use it for so many other pages! Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!!

12. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Welcome! I'm glad Laura got you taken care of so fast! I hope you share your creativity in the gallery with us!

13. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Hi Monica and welcome to the pad. It is a great place that just oozes talent...our designers come up with I inspirational products each and every week. I hope you love it here.

14. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Hello and welcome. I have to agree with @londoncuppa, I also got the VIP subscription option and it is simply amazing. I love all of the add-ons and am really enjoying the 12x12 ready to go templates as well. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

londoncuppa likes this.
  15. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Hello Monica! Welcome to TLP! Are you really in Delaware?

Enjoy your subscription! The store has quite a few good ones; can't wait to see what pages you create with the one(s) you chose!

16. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Welcome Monica...I'm not far away, just across the bay in Annapolis!

17. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

18. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Welcome to The Pad Monica. So glad you have joined us. :)

19. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hi Monica and welcome to The Lilypad! You will love that subscription!

20. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Hello and welcome, welcome! I hope you love it here. We do! I can't wait to get to know you better and see your layouts in the gallery. If you need help with anything just holler. We're happy to help.