Hello again!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Beckie, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Beckie

Beckie Active Member

Hi ladies!! It's been YEARS since I last scrapped (umm...7!!) but I'm back!! I got so busy with work and family and we moved a few times that I just couldn't keep up. Good news - i still took TONS of photos!!
    I'm super happy to be back and now I need ALL.THE.THINGS. seriously. ALL.THE.THINGS in the store. So many amazing goodies to play with!!

I'm currently in India for a work trip, but heading home tomorrow. So today I'll just be shopping and building up a giant wish list!! anyhow, hello again!

Meredith78, bestcee, aballen and 2 others like this.
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Well a big ol' welcome! I am also jumping back in after a bit of a hiatus!
    but India! how cool and wow to the fun to be had scrapping those tons of photos!

Beckie likes this.
  3. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Welcome back Beckie.
    I hope you find the time to create with all those photos.

Beckie likes this.
  4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Hi Beckie! A big welcome back to you! Good to hear you have some time to scrap again coming up and the good news is that you are just in time to score some great deals on Xmas stuff in the Xmas in July sale on at the moment because hey, you have 7years of xmas pics to scrap! :happydance2

Beckie likes this.
  5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Welcome back Beckie! How fun to kick start your scrapping reentry into digi scrapping with a shopping spree! Safe travels home and we can't wait to see what you fill your gallery up with ... hope you chat and hang with us in the forum a bit too! :)

6. dagi

dagi Aiming high

hello and welcome back Beckie :)

Beckie likes this.
  7. Tanyia

Tanyia Active Member

I just came back after a while away as well, welcome! Have fun shopping ...I know I am! Lol

Beckie likes this.
  8. Beckie

Beckie Active Member

thank you guys!!

OMG - the website is so new and different!! i love the gallery features (with the bb links?!!) and the little triangle when someone is online and all that cool stuff! I also noticed that downloads are much faster! ha ha , i was definitely away too long. I'm totally keeping that 7 year old avatar pic though, I look smokin'. :hehe

bestcee, Dalis and jk703 like this.
  9. Beckie

Beckie Active Member

Thanks Jenn!! be careful what you wish for - I kind of don't shut up ha ha!!

bestcee and jenn mccabe like this.
  10. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

:giggle about keeping your avi!! :) Welcome back to digi scrapping and the Pad, and looking forward to meeting up with you in the forums! :yup

Beckie likes this.
  11. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Sounds like quite a whirlwind! How exciting! Welcome back! :D

Beckie likes this.
  12. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hi Beckie, and welcome! Excited to have you back to scrapping! :)

Beckie likes this.
  13. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Welcome home Beckie!! So happy to have you back! What do you do for a living that you are in India?

Beckie likes this.
  14. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

How cool is it to be on a trip & so ready to start scrapping! You'll be stocked to the fullest for all your photos!!!

Welcome to The Lilypad!! I can't wait to see your pages showing up in the gallery!

Beckie likes this.
  15. Beckie

Beckie Active Member

I work for Dell! I manage a team of software developers and most of my software engineers are in India. It's such an awesome experience to come here. It's definitely a developing nation, but the culture and the people here are so beautiful. I will be coming to India 3-4 times/year. This time I got some amazing photos touring a place called Hampi. Can't wait to get home and upload the images off my camera so I can edit and scrap! (stay tuned!! lol)

Do you work outside the home? what does everyone else do? (do we share that now?? remember when we all had screen names and hid our real identities years ago??!)

bestcee and Karen like this.
  16. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Hi Beckie, and welcome back to the Lilypad!

17. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome back Beckie! I'm glad you kept your avi because I totally remember you from whenever you were here before or maybe even from MSA or somewhere else. My Avi is super old too, but I'm afraid if I update mine, people won't know who I am! LoL! :giggle

Beckie likes this.
  18. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I used to be a software developer MANY MANY moons ago. My daughter was very sick when she was born so I had to stop working. (LOOOOONG story.) I used to work for Bell Labs/Lucent.

Beckie likes this.
  19. mom2jackaia

mom2jackaia I wish more people were fluent in silence

20. Justagirl

Justagirl Courageously dancing in the rain

Yay, so many photos to scrap I’ll wager your gallery will be bursting with pages before too long. Welcome to the pad and hope you will enjoy being back in the digi fold.