Has anyone not done their title page?

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by mrsski07, Feb 3, 2013.

1. mrsski07

mrsski07 Hot for Harlequin

For some reason I just can't do it! Too much pressure on myself to make it perfect? No idea what to do? I don't know....but my title page isn't done, or even started.

Anyone else? Or does anyone have title page inspiration to share with me?

2. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

me
    for last year, either! lol.
    i'm thinking those will be the very last thing done.

3. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

I haven't done one yet either. I keep thinking I need new family photos and those have just not happened, so no title page yet. But, I am feeling the pressure LOL

4. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

I haven't. But, at the moment I'm behind on PL anyway and trying to make my laptop behave so I can actually continue to scrapbook. If I can't get it running I'm SOL. When (if) I get caught up I'll try my hand at the title page.

I've seen SO many good ones. It's a little intimidating!

And, I'm with Becky. I'm hoping we can get family photos done this year and I'd like to use one of those for the title page.

5. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

Mine is half done. I have the girls pictures and fun little stick family in their. But two of my other ideas went to the pits so they are not done. Then there is the fact of trying to get a decent picture of my husband and I. *Sigh* Now that is the worst!

6. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

I haven't done my 2012 one yet :dizzy

But I have been thinking about it... I don't have a photo of the whole family I love enough to use, so I'm thinking of picking out my favorite portrait shots of everyone, probably processing them all b&w to make it match. I found this saying on Pinterest today that I'm going to steal and incorporate somehow:

http://pinterest.com/pin/197102921163849164/

7. Liz

Liz The Poster Child for Minimalistic Beauty

No title page here either, just jumped right into week one. I do plan on making a title page/year in review/table of contents page, but will do that at the end of the year.

I haven't done my 2012 one yet either, but this is what 2011 looks like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. blinks14

blinks14 The wine made me do it!

I started my title page for 2013. But I haven't finished it. I'm more worried about the actual weeks. I'm 2 weeks behind. I need to catch up this week.

9. Tracyfish

Tracyfish President of the not-so-clean plate club

I haven't done mine. Usually I wait until the end to do it so I can use photos from throughout the year.

10. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

We had just taken some fun pics on vacation that I wanted to use, so I did mine already. There is a whole thread of inspiration.

11. bderby

I love that quote!

12. bderby

Yes and it is full of beautiful (and intimidating) first pages LOL

13. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

I haven't done my cover page either. Im waiting ustil it's nice enough outside where I can get a nice single photo of everyone and maybe a family shot too. That's something that will be done maybe in May or June.

14. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

I've done mine, but I like Tracy's idea of waiting until the end of the year and incorporating photos from throughout the year.

15. KateD

KateD Member

I haven't done mine, yet, either. I'm not too concerned about the title page - yet. When December rolls around and it still isn't done, then I may start to feel some pressure to finish it ;)

16. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

No title page here either. I really like the idea of waiting until the end and incorporating photos from throughout the year!! Thanks for the inspiration!

17. lingovise

lingovise Member

me neither. i've done a sort of farewell subcover of 2012 highlights ... but that's it.

18. itsmeamanda

itsmeamanda New Member

I wait until the end of the year as well. That way I can use my favorite images from the year and highlights in my layout.