Half way mark!! - My two fav questions!!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by Pallavi01, Jan 17, 2015.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

1. How many challenges are you behind?

two, just posted day 15 :woot

2. Which challenge have you absolutely loved so far? - We know they all are great - choose one or two.
    Pretty much every one!!! but my surprise was the QP, never thought I would love it so much!!!

3. What stumped you the most?
    Clean & simple- then I got terribly stressed out because I couldn't find the right photo for the OOB challenge...that was when I got behind!!!

Now yesterday I put my back out and I'm in so much pain it took me the whole afternoon to finish the LO I just posted (from 12:30pm till almost 9pm!!!)
    :imok

2. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Whoa!! That's a long time! Hope you had some rest since! I am working on my OOB layout too and am more nervous now than ever before ! Lol :)

3. kyky

kyky Here, kitty kitty

1- I am 0 page behind!! yeah!! yesterday I did all the 3 pages I had to do..and now I'm waiting for the today's page :) :)
    2- uhm, OOB because I learned a new technique.Also puppet warp
    3- QP :) it was reeeeeeallly hard for me

4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

i love the puppet warp too ... & bart is wondering if someone could puppet warp his waistline a bit ...he's feeling a bit thicker due to all the cake and PAR-TAYing he's been doing this weekend!

[​IMG]

5. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Kisses Bart! You wear your plump well!

6. mollyscraps

mollyscraps Feeding everyone's sweet tooth

1. I am caught up doing the challenges but I am 4 days behind posting my LOs.

2. Absolute favorite was clean and simple... I don't scrap that way often (I tend to be minimal but mostly I end up feeling like something is missing- clean and simple is minimal and complete).

3. Puppet Warp tripped me badly. I had just learned the weekend prior how to use it to shadow so my first reaction was "Yay! I already know how to do this!" Um... no.

7. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

I am behind three in that they are not finished, but they are close.

Loved most of them really, got stumped on Anne's but decided to just dive in with what I could find to finish the challenge and remembered how much I liked the technique.

I did threaten the hubby that I might disappear the last few days of the month to finish everything.

8. Shivani

Shivani I live in an anemonemone. An amnemonemomne.

questions I have been dreading...Pallavi!!!!
    1. not caught up by miles... 5 to go.. yikes and that is not even counting today's. LOL! But I'm enjoying the MOC far too much to get psyched.. welll at least not as yet :)
    2. I love, love, Loved the blind scrap. I struggle to do clean and simple layouts and this one forced my hand. Happy with the result, so yay!!! Close second was puppet warp.
    3. Couple are stumping me - scrap a list to begin with - haven't done one ever! so newbie jitters, followed closely by photoless. Loved yours btw :)
    Here's hoping to some divine intervention (or kids behaving, I'll take it!!!) for me to catch up...LOL

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  9. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

1. How many challenges are you behind?

5 including todays (19th)

2. Which challenge have you absolutely loved so far? - We know they all are great - choose one or two.

Day 7 - Scrap Therapy
    Day 6 - All About

Day 14 - Quickpage
    It never stumped me as such, it was quick and easy, I just find it hard to use them, I coped better this year than last year though

10. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

1 - 5 inc today
    2 - photo play and photo story
    3 - out of bounds ... still not attempted it

11. twomoredays

twomoredays Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand

1. How many challenges are you behind? 2. I was all caught up for the longest time, but then I had a birthday party for my daughter this weekend.

I think the scraplift was my favorite. I just love trying to emulate a great page.

I just looked at today's challenge: freestyle-clustered. I am definitely a linear, white space, clean and simple kind of girl so this is going to be way outside my comfort zone.

12. crecia27

crecia27 Must.travel.

1 - I'm behind 5 right now but I'm not panicking - yet... I know the last 3 days of the month I will be at scrapbook retreat so I have time to catch up as long as I don't fall too far behind.

2 - I've really enjoyed them all - because they get me scrapping and I've missed it so much!!

3- I'm stumped on the embellishing a quick page - that one is always tough for me but I'm determined to finish it tonight!

13. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

1. How many challenges are you behind? Today is day 19 & I need to do 4 to be caught up. Work just gets in the way of life & fun! ;)

2. Which challenge have you absolutely loved so far? I loved the art inspiration challenge the most so far but I also really loved OUT OF BOUNDS. It really challenge me to do something very different & it might actually be my most favorite title work I've ever done.

3. What stumped you the most? I don't think I've been totally stumped but I always find the photoless challenge very hard to do. I'm a scrapper who starts with photos.

Fun questions!!!!

14. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

I think I am 7 behind, but I started a few days late and am a procrastinator so I figure that's not bad :)

My favourite is Anne's OOB challenge. I love the technique but rarely take the time to use it!

The QP one stumped me a bit...I never use a QP. However, I love how it eventually turned out, anyway!

15. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

1. How many challenges are you behind? I'm zero behind :)
    2. Which challenge have you absolutely loved so far? the puppet warp and the freestyle challenge
    3. What stumped you the most? for me the QP was really stepping out of my comfort zone, but love to do this

16. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

that's why I brought his more fitter cousin to tyhe party yesterday, so he can take him to aerobics!!!!!

[​IMG]

17. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I'm up to date.
    I've loved each one for different reasons.
    Puppet warp as I have PSE.

18. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

:rofl And how amazing is that LO! :dizzy

19. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

oh cynthia! i love that page!!! kermi looks like he is singing his heart out and your list is just awesome! :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  20. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

1. How many challenges are you behind? I was caught up till this past weekend ... just finished 19 and I am off to start 20 :)

2. Which challenge have you absolutely loved so far? puppet warping tutorial - so fun and a tool I will use again and again! Already have!!! And I love the scrap lift challenges because there is so much talent here at the Lilypad!

3. What stumped you the most? ART JOURNALING!!! and the blend mode one!!!