GTKY: The Scrapping Edition

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2019' started by lmccandless, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Jazz2000

Jazz2000 Member

1. How long have you been scrapping? Paper scrapping since 1999, digiscrapping around 2011?? And how long at TLP? 2013
    2. Digi, paper, hybrid, all of the above? All above
    3. Favorite thing to scrap? My kids!
    4. Least favorite thing to scrap? me
    5. 2019 scrapping goal? To finish scrapping our Hawaii vacation, OBX vacation and make a Thanksgiving book for my brother. And maybe try to scrap a page with every kit I have bought (eeekkkk!!!!!)

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  2. ellasspace

ellasspace Active Member

1. How long have you been scrapping? I switched to digital around 2010 other then my daughters dance team and have worked both a shop team in the past and designer teams until now. How long at TLP? Apparently I joined late 2011 but I have always been more of s lurker most places but have decided I need to push myself to open up more and join in.
    2. Digi, paper, hybrid, all of the above? I use to do paper up until my daughter graduated and I no longer create pages ready to assemble for her dance team. Now I only digital scrapbook and do not miss the mess at all.
    3. Favorite thing to scrap? My granddaughters and children
    4. Least favorite thing to scrap? Anything about me or heavy journaling
    5. 2019 scrapping goal? To become less of an introvert online and IRL, reach out more not just lurk or avoid conversations. I want to create lasting Digital scrapbooking friendships and hope to join a shop team again at some point this year.

KimJ likes this.
  3. Eyeore

Eyeore Think it over, think it under

1. How long have you been scrapping? 18 years. And how long at TLP? Since MOC 2014 (5 years)
    2. Digi, paper, hybrid, all of the above? Started as paper, now all digi
    3. Favorite thing to scrap? My family, travels.
    4. Least favorite thing to scrap?
    5. 2019 scrapping goal? Complete MOC, love to become a Pollywog, enjoy my favourite hobby

4. Iowan

Iowan Louis Armstrong knows how it is

1. How long have you been scrapping? Probably 10 years when I make a digital book about my great grandmother. And how long at TLP? I have been at the Lilypad for 4 years and this is my 4th MOC-loving it.
    2. Digi, paper, hybrid, all of the above? All my layouts are digital but I will frequently make hybrid cards.
    3. Favorite thing to scrap? Pages about my sweet grand-kids.
    4. Least favorite thing to scrap? Journaled pages, I know I should journal more since the whole story is not being told.
    5. 2019 scrapping goal? Print my 2000+ pages that are just languishing on my computer.

5. DisneyMom

DisneyMom official mousketeer

1. How long have you been scrapping? And how long at TLP?
    I started scrapbooking in 2009. I was looking for some png images to put onto some photos and coloured backgrounds. Stumbled upon digital kits and got hooked. I have shopped at TLP store in the past over the years but signed up for the forums in May 2018.

2. Digi, paper, hybrid, all of the above?
    I have tried a bit of paper scrapbooking in the past but never got hooked. I love digital but may try a bit of hybrid this year

3. Favorite thing to scrap?
    I love to scrap photos of my girls and anything Disney. I also love to scrap the everyday moments as a way to document and preserve the little details in our busy life.

Not sure I have a least favourite although there may be some challenges or events that are a bit more challenging than others.

5. 2019 scrapping goal?

Continue to scrap past Disney trips and other majour events/trips. I'd love to explore Art Journaling a bit more and try a bit of Hybrid. Build more digi friendships, strengthen current friendships and work hard at the dream of becoming a Pollywog.

6. MamaBee

MamaBee Active Member

I've been scrapping for almost 19 years... probably longer, as I did a form in high school and was the yearbook editor for two years. At TLP since 2009, but in and out... I'm on Kate Hadfield's CT team.

Mostly digi - my roots are in hybrid, but as my son got older, homeschooling is taking a lot of my time... so I only do hybrid for his birthday invites and goodie bags. I dabble in paper with my bible journaling.

My favorite thing to scrap are little everyday moments.

Holidays... ugh.

5. 2019 scrapping goal?
    I have about 28 albums open (december daily, project life, vacation, baby book, etc)... I hope to at least get ONE album done and printed! Setting the bar low.

7. cinna

cinna I once had the worst boss ever ...

Ok - here we go....

I always been dabbling with crafty stuff since I was a kid and looking back some of the things I did could probably be considered scrapbooking. BUT I found digi back in 2006/2007 when I was searching the internet for fun stuff to do with my photos - and I am stuck since then! According to my avatar I have been here since June, 2011.

Digi AND paper! Occasionally the hybrid ones too...

The family, our dogs, vacations, the ordinary, selfies...Don´t really know what would qualify as favorite.

Ooh this was easy - JOURNALING!!! That is my Achilles heel!

5. 2019 scrapping goal?
    Really, really get started with PSCC and know more techniques!
    Oh - and do my PL 2019! 2018 is a lost cause.... :carryon:giggle

8. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt Writing a sonnet in my corvette

1. How long have you been scrapping? And how long at TLP? I've always loved looking thru photo albums, in high school I started saving momentos from games, events, etc and photos of friends and letters, I'd keep them in boxes but never did anything with them per say. In 2009 I happened along digiscrapping and knew this was my niche. This is year 10, I love it! I've been at TLP since Sep 2014!

2. Digi, paper, hybrid, all of the above? Digi for me all the way!

3. Favorite thing to scrap? Anything I can!

4. Least favorite thing to scrap? see above, there is no such thing lol

5. 2019 scrapping goal? I don't really do scrappy goals. I just go where the mouse takes me. I don't scrap chronologically and I don't print chronologically, so my albums are a culmination of life moments.