GTKY for Wed....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by alb52, Sep 29, 2010.

1. tania

tania Clap Hands, Save Fairies

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? I'm not afraid, but I'd be a bit embarrassed. I'm a home is my sanctuary kind of person though, I'd rather go to other people's houses. I blame it on being raised by a single dad, he didn't entertain, his friends always had us over cause they felt sorry for us, LOL.

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Crest Whitening

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? about an hour

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? Probably Batman. I don't know, it's hard to separate them from the movies now though. As far as reading comic books, I'd have to go with Emma Bishop, she was a character in a short lived comic called Ruse from CrossGen (yes, I actually read comic books before my kids were born). Ruse was my favorite comic book, it was a Victorian Mystery series, kinda like a comic version of Anne Perry's Monk series.

2. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? LOL!!! Ok, if they just come in my entryway, and don't look at the horrible condition of the carpet going up the stairs or the bannister that is falling apart, then I'm not afraid. That one place looks clean and warm and inviting.

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Tom's Spearmint! That's the only kind I buy, and thankfully my dh loves it now too. I've been using it for 25 years!

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? On average? hmmmm....probably 1 1/2 - 2 hours.

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? I'm not really big into comics, but when I was little, I loved Archie or Richie Rich comics and I liked all the characters.

3. Mamasita

Mamasita New Member

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? Not really, but it isn't extremely bad. I work full time and there are 6 of us, so most people are understanding. But, I love to have notice first that way I can go through and do a speed clean and vacuum.

- what is your toothpaste of choice? I don't care what brand, but it has to be gel and ada approved. I usually use Colgate, Crest or AIM.

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? About 30 minutes.

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? I have never read comic books.

4. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? Yes always. We often organise last minute playdates after school. I can't relax until the house is tidy, or at least tidy enough to have people come in.

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Golgate

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? whats a layout? lol

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? Charlie Brown

5. la

la A closet sap

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? - for the most part i'd say yeh.. our new LL has a habit of showing up unexpectedly :p so .. yeh.. LOL it's good to keep everything nice and tidy at all times.

- what is your toothpaste of choice? crest

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? 2hrs

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? wolverine

6. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? I never professed to being Martha Stewart... so long as you don't mind a dust bunny (or two) and a messy kitchen you are always welcomed!
    - what is your toothpaste of choice? Aquafresh sensitive

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average?depends on if I am inspired or not....

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? Mother Goose & Grimm

7. Strange.Bird

Strange.Bird New Member

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? Absolutely. The stress would probably kill me otherwise.

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Baking soda/Peroxide. I cannot stand anything mint-flavored/scented.

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? Too long. About an hour-and-a-half, average. The problem isn't not knowing how or even finding goodies, I just like to take me time . . . that, and I only scrap while watching movies: )

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? I've never read a comic book in my life . . . so I'm not sure.

8. Paula

Paula Kicks Challenge Butt!

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? oh no way! My house is always a mess. With three teenagers living here, it's always cluttered.

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Crest ProHealth

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? between an hour and two

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? Spiderman