GTKY for Wed....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by alb52, Sep 29, 2010.

1. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in?

- what is your toothpaste of choice?

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average?

- what is/was your favorite comic book character?

2. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? usually it's pretty tidy and clean and, even if it's not, i'm not afraid - dude, i have four kids.

- what is your toothpaste of choice? crest

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? wait - you have time to scrap? if i did have time, in that alternate universe, it would be anywhere from 20min - hours and hours.

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? wonder woman... duh.

3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? yep, almost always

- what is your toothpaste of choice? crest whitening with mouthwash

-how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? way, way, way too long. although, after being without a laptop for so long and now starting to scrap again, the mojo seems to be faster.

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? superman, gotta love a man who can look that good in tights ;)

4. coco

coco coco

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? LooL i`m never afraid to let anyone in, who doesn`t like the chaos can go back home haha... everything is clean but sometimes really messy cause my little one don`t like to put away his stuff during the day

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Perl Weiß

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? mmmh good question, something between 3 - 5 hours... sometimes days and sometimes never LooL

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? garfield

5. Kristine

Kristine Start spreadin' the news ...

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? It depends on who it is;) I've become a lot better lately though - so usually, yes - as long as they don't go downstairs..

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Colgate something with white in the name - I don't remember.

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? Six months? Seems to be the case at the moment. Usually about an hour or two though.

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? Calvin and Hobbes.

6. eclecticscraps

eclecticscraps New Member

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in?
    Afraid? Probably never.
    Embarrassed about what they'll think once they're inside? LOL Almost always.
    Four kids = chaos around the clock!

Colgate something or other

Average is probably 1-2 hrs

Spider-Man

7. shades of bliss

shades of bliss bolʹshie koshki

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? No. It never is. C'est la vie.

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Crest

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? 2 hours easily the average

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? Calvin and Hobbes. Still love them!

8. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? usually...no. But I let them in anyway. :)

- what is your toothpaste of choice? colgate total

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? 2-3 hours at least

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? can't think of one right now

9. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? I like to say my home is "clean", just not always "tidy". I don't think anyone would be grossed out by my home and it's state of cleanliness, but with 3 little kids there is usually something to trip over at all times. I'm never worried about what people think of that though!

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Right now sensodyne - always use that for 2 weeks before dentist appt. seems to help with my sensitive teeth.

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? Bothers me if it takes me longer than 2 hours of total sit time, unfortunately that sometimes can mean days if I don't get a good sit time to do it in one stretch!

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? I don't think Marmaduke was ever in a comic book, but he was always one I enjoyed in the newspaper as a kid!

10. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in?
    um no LOL its clean but it aint perfect
    but then again i dont care what peopel think of my house, its mine and i own it LOL if you dont like it call first or dont come in

Crest WHitening

about an hour USUALLY but not lately as im growin a tad bored with scrapping
    i think i need a few months break but we will see how i feel at the end of october

- what is/was your favorite comic book character
    Veronica from Archie LOL
    shes hawt, prissy and bytchy

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  11. crazygirl

crazygirl Opening a post office

LOL, yes...i insist on it.

i use sensodyne sensitive toothpaste and tooth whitening.

about 30 minutes. if i get closer to an hour. i quit.

hmmmmmmmmmmm, i think calvin and hobbes? gah, it's been so long since i've read a comic. ROFL

12. Amy Wolff

Amy Wolff Amy Wolff

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? It's gotten a lot better. I set up a morning routine that takes care of most of the public areas. Now, try to come in after suppertime and it's going to be pretty bad.

- what is your toothpaste of choice? aquafresh extreme clean...feels just like after a cleaning

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? either really fast (20min) or really long (all day)...there doesn't seem to be an in between

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? I leave the comic book stuff to the kids...they were never my thing

13. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

Most of the time. Not always though

crest for the moment, but I kinda like jacques idea... i never use tooth whitening because it makes my teeth so sensitive

at least an hour. sometimes 2. (what is wrong with me? :giggle)

Aaah, I can't think of the name of it now! It was the comic that was the family - mom had dark hair. they had a bunch of kids that were always doing typical kid stuff. Something Family... idunno. I'll let u know if i think of it.

14. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

that was the other comic I was trying to think of too Rebecca! Loved that one!

15. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? My house is a mess. Plus, I have pug who sheds like crazy so the hair cleanup is a never-ending battle!

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Sesnodyne pronamal these days.

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? 1-3 hours depending if I don't have any interruptions. Depends on whether I'm feeling inspired!

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? Superman

16. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? pretty much :giggle

- what is your toothpaste of choice? AIM - hate the taste of everything else

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? hour? if i'm going over that i'm struggling

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? calvin and hobbes. the crack me up

17. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? Scarily so. We're neat freaks!

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Crest Tartar Control

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? Hour and a half, sometimes less, sometimes more

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? Betty from the Archie and Jughead comics!

18. colleen

colleen Happy to be home!

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? i have 3 boys! so its not in that great of shape

- what is your toothpaste of choice?colgate, the white stuff not blue!!

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average?2-3 hours i spend way to long fiddling with it

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? am i the only one who wanted to be richie rich???and have anything money could buy?

19. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

- is your house usually at a point where anyone can come to your door and you're not afraid to let them in? Um no, We always have clutter or something laying around, but I don't ever care. I work full time and have two messy boys, so I do what I can, but I don't really care. My house always looks homey and lived in! :)

- what is your toothpaste of choice? Colgate something? I always have to look for the right box.

- how long does it take you to do a layout, on average? About an hour if I can keep from surfing the forums while scrapping.

- what is/was your favorite comic book character? actual comic books? Archie. Otherwise I loved Garfield.

20. nockosh

nockosh googy eggs for everyone!!!

Yep

Macleans freshmint

usually about 1-2 hours

I loved Top Cat, Josie & the pussy cats, Richie Rich, garfield and of course the smurfs!