Greetings from So Cal!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by AliSarah, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Welcome, Sarah! What a great time to join TLP & all the fun. It's sure to keep you going & get your creative juices flowing.

Congrats on preparing to become foster parents & the willingness to adopt a sibling group. :)

2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hi Sarah! Welcome to TLP!

3. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

Hello and Welcome to The Lilypad Sarah!

4. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Hi Sarah! Welcome to TLP. It really is the most awesome scrap family around. My 6yo has severe combination ADHD, so I understand the difficulties in the little things that come about sometimes. I always say I scrap for my sanity :) I hope you have tons of fun during MOC!

5. AliSarah

AliSarah Oh great. Now I have pixie dust in my hair!

This lovely lady, here, makes my favorite templates and is why I heard about the MOC!! Thank you for putting the little advertisement in your newsletter or I wouldn't have known to come on over!! :D

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

Karen and Scrapping with Liz like this.
  6. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Oh, yay!!! :) So glad you came over.
    And you are too sweet!

Karen likes this.
  7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome Sarah! It was great reading a bit about you. Glad that you found your way here and I love hearing that you're going to jump into MOC. It's SO much fun! :)

8. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Welcome Home Sarah! Yes the Pad is one big happy family, minus the drama! LOL. Good for you to foster!

Just remember that even if you have to set your timer, set time aside for the MOC it is so much fun! And you learn a lot! It is important to have YOU time!

9. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hi Sarah!!!! welcome!!!!!! you are in the best place, I am sure you will LOVE MOC!!!!!!!!
    I have an almost 21 years old daughter... how great that yours made you a grandma!!!!! (I think I will have to wait a few years the way things are for mine now, she is doing Uni in Performing Arts....and wants career first)
    anyway, looking forward to getting to know you more and sharing fun on MOC!!!!!!!
    let us know if anything at all we can help you with, this is an amazing family!!!!!

10. AliSarah

AliSarah Oh great. Now I have pixie dust in my hair!

My daughter studies Music at University, she is a singer! This semester, she will have a huge role in the school's opera on top of her regular studies! I can't wait to see/hear her! It should be an awesome time!!

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

11. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

welcome to the pad!! And good for you already doing the MOC!!

12. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

13. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Welcome! It's so nice to have you here, Sarah! I saw that you joined in my Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE last week! I hope you enjoyed it.

I, too, love the "~" . . . but I would have to say that I'm married to ellipses . . . I use them all the time. LOL

14. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Wow, so awesome to have you here and welcome you to the Lilypad and the month of challenges.