Go home Winter, you're drunk.

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by RachelYoung, Jan 30, 2013.

1. crazygirl

crazygirl Opening a post office

sunny and warm here in the desert.
    been 60 the last 2 days and i'm lovin it!

i just saw that the groundhog didn't see his shadow.
    so here's hoping for an early spring all around!

thank you mr. groundhog. thank you.

2. RachelYoung

RachelYoung RachelYoung

I was in ABQ in March several years ago expecting it to be super warm. It wasn't. And boy howdy was it windy. Is it like that just in March? Or was that a fluke?

3. julia

julia julia

I know exactly where you're coming from, the snow keeps falling here. Well, we get some snow, then we get rain and it dissapears into a sloppy awful mudlike goo that eventually melts.... Then it starts all over again!? Like today, I woke up to snow falling...Ugh. I'm so ready for spring!

Hope your weather warms up soon!

4. MissKim

MissKim ichthyophobic

It's 50s this week here in Kansas, but we are so dry. I'd take an early spring if we could get some spring rains with it. Every body of water is dried up (ponds, lakes are so low that docks are sitting on dry land) and we're going to have water issues this summer if we don't get some rain. I hate snow, but I'd even take it if it would help. Unfortunately, we'd have to get 10 feet of snow or something to help with the drought.

5. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

This winter is going to make me have an emotional breakdown. I hate winter. Last winter was so mild, it just makes me hate this one even more. I hate being cold!!!!!

6. Helen

Helen I need some balls.

In the Netherlands it has been crazy too! Finally we get snow.. far past christmas *rolls eyes* and it was fabulous! I wanted more :giggle (used to much more from living in the states) And it get's really freezing, then all of the sudden it's above freezing and raining and then this weekend it starts freezing again with a nasty chilly wind :dizzy :furious and wet snow... I think def winter has gotten drunk on it's bahama vacation :giggle

7. renee82

renee82 renee82

We've had super weird weather here the last two week....

The first week it was in the -30C (-49C's with the wind) and our cars had difficutly starting. Then on Monday, we got 15cm of snow and then Tuesday it rained and went up to +9!!!!! They actually CLOSED the schools on Wednesday (on my birthday) in mid afternoon because they were afraid of what the weathe would be like. I drove to school to get my kids and everything was fine. On Thursday, they should have closed the schools and cancelled buses. The roads were HORRID! I of course had to drive to work anyways and worked in CAT scan that day so of course had to CT tonnes of accidents... I cannot wait for winter to be over!!!!

8. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

HAHA That's good. "You're drunk." I like it.

Hot and sunny here in the tropics.

9. renee82

renee82 renee82

Well I don't like you anymore. ;)

10. RachelYoung

RachelYoung RachelYoung

I'll just send our confused obnoxious slurring winter friend down to you, Kellie! We'll tell him that the party migrated south... ;)

11. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

;giggle its pretty darn lovely here too ;)