Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 3 Discussion *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by weaselwatchr, Apr 28, 2019.

1. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

Some thoughts from me ...
    • I thought the cinematography was too dark.
    • I was surprised at how few known characters died, but I'm not disappointed by it.
    • I didn't really understand why Jon was staring Viserion down with no weapon.
    • I never really loved the whole white walker story line, so I'm super glad that's behind us and we can move on to some real game of thrones action!
    • It's hard to believe it cost $50M to produce that episode! Crazy!!
    • I'm sad so many Dothraki are gone :(
    • Jon and Dany were underwhelming in this episode (which I recognize was by design)
    • Glad Theon ended on a positive note
    • I really love how much all of the characters have evolved over the seasons. Some I love to hate and others I used to hate but now love, lol
    • and lastly YAY for strong, powerful women (or in Lyanna's case girls)! Arya is a BADASS!
    • Favorite line: Stick 'em with the pointy end
    .... I can't believe there are only THREE more episodes!?!

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  2. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

My co-worker's daughter Kara was an extra.. she was a white walker.. I kept my eye out for her .. Paula (my coworker) says you can see her in one scene.. but I couldn't make her out.. too many white walkers! .. but i was on freakin pins and needles the whole show..

Ferdy, weaselwatchr and SeattleSheri like this.
  3. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Only a few more hours until episode four!!! I think they will be leaving Winterfell behind for this episode

SeattleSheri and Ferdy like this.