GAME: Connect Four

Discussion in '24 Hour World Connectedness Event' started by bellbird, Mar 31, 2020.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

We'll be starting in the chat room in a minute but i'll also post them here.
    Chat's finished but Welcome to Connectedness Connect Four!

I will post a separate set of product previews in different replies to to this thread and it'll look like this:
    Capture1howtoplay.JPG
    But don't reply in here please so everyone can play!

I will 100% admit to putting this together at the last minute and that trying to think of the fairest way to have people across all timezones play along would be to post all the prompts and have each of you send me a conversation with what you think the connection for each set of four products is. Just write a list of 1-8 down the side and tell me what the connection or thing in common between all the products for that round is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To send a conversation: Go to the top right corner of the screen, find your avatar or sign-in picture and your Inbox is next to that, click the Envelope & scroll down your Inbox and click 'Start a New Conversation' - type my username 'bellbird' in the Participants section and title it something like 'Connect 4' so I see it.
    Capture-inbox.JPG

This is a just for fun activity and to challenge your brain. I will send everyone back a reply that contains the answers so you know if you got them right after the 24 hr event has closed.

*just a note to say i'm going to bed now but i know some of you have completed this already so it is do-able and i'm sure i'll have a full inbox when i wake up - enjoy Connectedness

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    umyesh and CathQuillScrap like this.
  2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

7. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

8. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

9. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

10. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

OK that's all 8 - check back up the top in the first post and send me a conversation with your 'what's the connection' answers :)

11. justPattyAnne

justPattyAnne Active Member

Thank you for the fun game - that was also so pretty too! I enjoyed it. Answers sent to you - I will get my paper plate posted before this 24 hours is up! :circles

mcurtt and bellbird like this.
  12. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

Answers sent... what a fun game.

13. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Well,,, I ended up with two wrong and one was nearly right.

Thankyou @bellbird Justine for the fun chat and game. I will look out for the next time we have a special event and hope you host that game again.

bellbird likes this.