Gallery Uploading Error

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Jenna, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Jenna

Jenna Jenna

I have been trying to upload layouts that are well below the size limit and I have gotten this error repeatedly last night and again this afternoon. Am I doing something wrong? TIA!! :)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@the-lilypad.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  2. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Sometimes you can get errors if your description is long. You can try leaving that field blank, and then editing to put the description in afterwards.

3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Sorry, Jenna! I missed this until right now.

Kim's suggestion is great...try uploading with just a one line description and see if it's something in your credits that is making the uploader touchy. I am going to check your gallery queue right now just make sure you don't have 10 things sitting in there too.

PM me if you need more help!

4. Jenna

Jenna Jenna

Whaaaa. I uploaded one LO then realized it was the wrong one and deleted it... now I can't upload anything again. I tried to email the webmaster email suggested and it bounced back undeliverable. I am feeling cursed ;) LOL

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Did you send Laura a PM? I'm guessing your upload queue is full from your previous attempts and just needs to be cleaned out. I'm sure Laura can get you fixed up, so just send her a message directly. I hope you're back in business soon! :)