gallery post triplicates!

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by kaphelps, Aug 26, 2014.

1. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

Help! I've somehow managed to post one of my layouts in the main gallery 3 times- how embarrassing! :giggle

When I try to delete it, it deletes it from everywhere I've posted (PL gallery & VWibbens) - can anyone tell me how to just delete the duplicates from the main gallery only or the best way to handle?...

thanks very much!
    :heartlub

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

what is probably showing is that you have uploaded once, but put in multiple galleries! PL, Valorie Wibbens and it automatically goes in yours.
    That is perfectly fine..., it is a great way for others to see by groupings, and how the designer products can be used..you are doing it right

3. AnneofAlamo

oops, so I went and looked and I think there is something fishy going on in the gallery too! lol..
    POLLY distress signal sent!
    lol

4. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

Thanks Anne - you are the bomb! And I mean that in the very best way <3

5. AnneofAlamo

so when you uploaded, on the 2nd screen in shows you can put into the different galleries..
    optional gallery
    optional gallery

Your pages will look like they are uploaded three times, but they aren't really...?
    I am a total loss why aug 18 left the one with that dog that I want to snuggle and pet is up there 3 times! lol

6. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

I don't know how it got in there (the main gallery) twice- I saw it was in there and deleted it and I think it deleted from all the galleries so I put it back in but just selected the Pl & VW gallery but it seems to have put it also in the main gallery a third time... At least I think that is what happened - I was trying to do too many things at once- imagine that?!! It's probably no big deal- or I wonder if I should just delete it all and start over?...

7. AnneofAlamo

naw leave it and smile! they are by the way cool layouts, love the big black and white

8. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

Ok, we'll do. Thank you so much for answering so quickly- I really appreciate you around here!

9. AnneofAlamo