Gallery Love Question....

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by jk703, Jan 24, 2017.

1. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I love receiving love... who doesn't?! :giggle I have gotten SO many wonderful comments during MOC that I usually get a little warm and fuzzy atta girl feeling!

So... I would love to give a little love back to those who leave love on your layouts.

Did you receive a comment from someone that you really LOVED? It might have been from a favorite scrapper of yours, the challenge host or a friend in the community... whomever! Let's share our favorites!

Here is the comment, and it was made by @KimJ:
    This is gorgeous, Jenn! Amazing light and tones in that wonderful photo! Love the pops of color against that beautiful wood background, and the journaling in bits on the labels is so fun. Cool carved in title as well. Fabulous page!

See... instant pick me up for my brain/creativity!

It was made on this layout:
    [​IMG]

Share yours and include the layout!! :beat

KarenB, MrsPeel and klee73010 like this.
  2. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

Fun challenge! Where else can you get up in the morning, check your email, and have several people telling you how great you are?:fairydance

3. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Favorite comment so far is from the lovely @MrsPeel
    on this layout
    [​IMG]

the comment said:
    absolutely stunning indeed.... love the way your mind thinks, the way your heart rules you and the attitude overall, gorgeously reflected in the visual part of the page...love the softness and still strong feeling here, thopse little stars perfectly shadowed, the bits of light that make the page really special..... title alpha (or the work you did) is beautiful and the whole page shines spirituality and beauty!!!!!!! sharing Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!

4. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

The gallery has been hopping the last couple days and it's been hard to leave much love. Hoping for a slow morning at work today so I can leave a little...

@MrsPeel left me this amazing comment on yesterday's If These Walls Could Talk challenge (it kinda made me tear up):

as much as my heart started aching when I started reading, it grew in joy as I kept reading.....sometimes people, both men & women, can be mean and selfish and destroy another life. I am so so very great your daughter has you, and that coming home was a healing and re building wonderful solution. love the big doll, the minimalist design that gives the weight the journaling needs in a case liked this. And tell her i said she is, very very far from average. She has your genes and you are creative, and by what I see through your pages and get from this one particular.... I KNOW she is a great girl and her life will soar and succeed Love your page so so much, i am so glad you found inspiration in Willemina's page (*am curious now!!) and I NEED that kit from Peppermint!!!I want this dill now!! s you have inspired me too , in many ways.... gorgeous , even when the basis of it is a bad/not so nice experience...the making of this beautiful page has already transformed it into something beautiful for memory keeps!!!! thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

On this page:

[​IMG]

5. jk703

Cynthia gives a little piece of her heart when she leaves love! It's her nature. :beat She loves, and is loved! @MrsPeel

And... this also shows me wonderful layouts I missed previously!

JillW, Danyale and MrsPeel like this.
  6. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

:-) @jk703 So happy you enjoyed my comment. This gave me warm fuzzies right back!

I truly appreciate every comment I receive. That someone took the time to stop and look and let me know they were there means so much. :heartlub And at a time like right now, when it's hard enough just to keep up with even completing all the challenge pages, to also take the time to spread the love is amazing.

While I have no hope of being able to do all of the MOC challenges, I have managed 11 so far. One of my favorite comments is also one from @MrsPeel. How could anyone not smile at such awesome sweet enthusiasm?!!!!!!!!!! :D :beat

Comment:
    On this page:
    [​IMG]

jesskab, Danyale and MrsPeel like this.
  7. jk703

I loved another page you made, Kim! I'll go find it! You have a nice clean but clustery/layered style I like! You should scrap more often, :giggle

KimJ likes this.
  8. jk703

This one... lol, it was for my challenge, so it sticks in my head! :giggle
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and KimJ like this.
  9. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

thanks for starting this thread, I have had quite a few amazing comments and they always bless my heart!
    [​IMG]
    This comment on this layout: by @Tiff
    Fantastic title work!! I think this is my favorite use of these alphas that I've seen so far. I love the varied size and color, the staggered placing, and I love the word-arts paired up next to it. Outstanding!

Danyale, jk703 and MrsPeel like this.
  10. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

ohh Jennn ... if we orchestrated this for you to make this day a but easier for me... it wouldn't have worked as well as this did...
    Just in case you guys didn't read. noticed, I was away most of the day yesterday and night,
    I was very very ill and had an even worse night.
    I m so so delighted and happy that I can make someone day's better, you should know it goes both ways, you all make my day amazing with your pages....... <3

I should mention here two people who always, always make my heart feel happy, proud, make me cry of joy...one is, of course, @jenn mccabe
    I'll go look for one of the pages comments because she ALWAYS is amazing, my brain is slow right now
    another one is @LynnG
    and Lynn is not only in the pages with her kits, she goes a step further and will comment in any page she loves, regardless what is it made with.....
    there are so many people around here who can make my day, yesterday, in the middle of my almost breaking down with medication and my body feeling ....well, lets not make it graphic, I had this:
    [​IMG]

ashleywb
    Been waiting to comment on this one!!! Have I mentioned before that you are a master of composition?!? The placement of the arrows and speech bubbles are perfect, my eye is drawn right down that long hallway. Don't even get me started on the title cluster - amazing. I am so sorry that you have had these health struggles, however you certainly know how to turn your circumstances into beautiful art.

there are more comments there that I LOVE love LOVE but Ashley's is especially meaningful to me.

JenEm, jk703, Danyale and 1 other person like this.
  11. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Great thread! The lovely @MrsPeel left a comment on this layout today that totally totally made my day. I doesn't get any better than this:

[​IMG]

Rikki..... you are one amazing writer, as amazing as you are a scrapper, which of course sometimes go hand in hand, but in this case? This is more than I thought when I thought how to tackle this challenge,. This is beautiful and clean and gorgeous visually, and it is so , so amazing on the way you brought the text in... it makes me want to go back to my old history books, to go re live all this wall witnessed and it brings me back to a wonderful world of my teens and 20s, which is a great thing if you knew the horrid day and night I just had yesterday..... thanks for playing, thanks for going the extra mild in imagination and creativity......you are one amazing presence in this family, I am so so glad you decide to stay, and that you are playing with us , therefore giving us so much beauty and feelings. This is gorgeous. thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

Thank you so much, Cynthia! You made me very happy. :heartlub

Danyale, MrsPeel and jk703 like this.
  12. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Mine would be an @MrsPeel comment as well!! I read every comment that's ever been posted on my pages & always appreciate them all & I try to leave the same kind of motivation & love that I can when I comment on other's work. But Cynthia's comments just touch me on a whole other level that just hits my soul & speaks to me. Something so simple as these words of encouragement inspire me so so so so much!

Here's her words: "girl...... you brought every tiny thread of emotion I have together and moved my heart.......see what I was talking about? you, the non journaler/non storyteller...are giving me a piece that is worth 100 times more than pieces `i have paid some serious money to read....!!!!!!! and that also the way you written will be witness and stand in time to give this same emotion to the generations to come ....this is absolutely amazingly gorgeous!!!!!!!! every aspect of it. The usual elegance of yours in the visual design, the beauty of your soul & heart coming out to delight us all.... you not being a story teller? you , my dear girl, can bring emotion to me this way? you are one amazing soul...I would love to see you pursue this avenue even more ... <3 gorgeous page, all over, in every way possible, in case I didnt make it clear enough, so taken I am with your journaling!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!!"

And my page:
    [​IMG]

Danyale, MrsPeel, Rikki and 1 other person like this.
  13. MrsPeel

women.... you are seriosuly making me cry of joy.
    You should know every word written comes from the heart and that your presence in my life, though we are in far away locations, is so so close and I treasure you !!!!!!!!!!!

Kiana @LoveItScrapIt Robyn @rchansen @Rikki Elisa @EHStudios

14. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

:heartslub:bk

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. LynnG

LynnG Designer

@MrsPeel one of my fav things is to sit down and just explore the gallery and enjoy what people have created and shared. But I always feel I am not really expressing how much I enjoy seeing people's pages in my comments. You bring so much joy to so many people, we are blessed to have you xx

JillW, busywoman139, jk703 and 2 others like this.
  16. MrsPeel

ohhh I wouldn't doubt the fact that you express super well.... your comments are awesome, my heart fills with joy every time i read them, not only in my pages but n other people's gallery!!!!!!! @LynnG

17. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I think @MrsPeel & @jenn mccabe know how much I appreciate their comments.
    I was surprised at how people reacted to this page. I kinda assume everyone knows how much I love TLP & all the people here. @Eyeore cracked me up with this one:

"Eyeore Wow, loved reading your story. I am still a little jealous - just a tad.
    Love the way you encourage people and leave love too, just BTW." & Cheryl @gonewiththewind teared up reading it during a chat & means so much to me that she knows how I feel. She's always got a kind word me & I love that.

[​IMG]

I have 3 comments from @lmccandless . 2 for each MOC I've done & one when I applied to be a Polly a few years ago. I look forward to this year's comment. Not kidding, I really do.

18. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

my real life day can be just swirling the drain, and pop a comment from @MrsPeel or @cfile, @Nemla and so many others just make me smile so hard!! I get almost as excited to be LIKED..bhahha, I'm easy, but I spend all my time grinning here at the Lily pad.

cfile, MrsPeel, jesskab and 1 other person like this.
  19. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

You are such a sweet person, Jess! Nothing but love for ya!!!

jesskab likes this.
  20. MrsPeel

oh I would say you are liked , LOVED, ADORED.......
    you have , apart from giving me the most amazing pages I rejoice looking at again and again, given me support, some of the comments I loved the most in my whole 7 or u8 years scrapping...and taught me so much on a personal level..... I wont go on and on here...but you, my dear girl, are one of the most amazing, talented, loved and admired people in this whole community, and I am the president of your fab club!!!!!!

also, you are SO right on @cfile Christa & @Nemla Vivi...... I dont have the time to go lookjing for pages as I am trying to catch uop with the gallery comments in my challenge but I will larer, even though I think everyone here has had ciomments from them...
    there are so many others... I will make time to come back here tomiorrow male them justice!!!!!

cfile likes this.