Gallery Fave Five

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by wombat146, Jan 6, 2017.

1. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Hi everyone, Ona here with five of my favorite layouts from the gallery....... at the moment! lol! With the amount of stunning layouts being uploaded by the minute I know I will have another five different ones tomorrow.

I bet you all have a few that you can share as well so please join me. Find five layouts, comment on them, and then link back to this thread to share with us. When you post them here let me know what you like about the pages you chose. Perhaps you could also let people know that their page was selected by pasting the link to this thread in your comment in the gallery.

Let's start, here are my gallery five faves at the moment:

1. MOC 4: Relax at Sea Ranch by christineirion
    All I can say about this incredible layout is WOW! Stunning collection of goodies from quite a few designers! The colour choices, the paper layering and shadow work are all simply perfect.
    [​IMG]

2. Urban-esque by HeyJude
    Totally love the creativity in this layout! There is so much going on and I find something new wherever I look on the page. Stunning artistry at its best!
    [​IMG]

3. Sunshine by chai
    Brilliant photos and the blending/masking on the background photo is fabulous. Love the autumn tones here and such a love quotation as well. Beautifully crafted.

[​IMG]

4. Winter Morn by wvsandy
    Living in Australia I yearn to see sights like this! Wonderful choice of papers and embellishments that add to the overall them of the page, I can just about feel the cold air on my face! Awesome page.
    [​IMG]

5. Photo Focus by Mandy_RecordLife
    Brilliant idea! Love how the photos were arranged here. The large photo out front against the smaller photos in the background is stunning. This is really a stand out in the gallery and it's something I would love to try!
    [​IMG]

So there are mine, what are your five faves??

It's 12.14am for me and I am just about to head off to bed so I will see you all in the morning. If you have any questions though, please ask away, I am sure there will be some Polly's around to help you. :)

2. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

The list is too long for just 5 but here's a few that I really loved so far ...

@ninigoesdigi | I love the serene, calm colors, that big title, and the photography just makes me swoon!
    [​IMG]

@Lynnette | I love this creative take on the Day 2 Year in Review Challenge - the center title with mix of alphas and all the sweet photos and gorgeous shadow curls! It's just so sweet!
    [​IMG]

@mirjam | I want to pick every page Mirjam has done so far for MOC - I love that she plays along bc her pages ROCK. This is so creative - love the way she did the journaling and sized these gorgeous photos ... and oh the colors!!!
    [​IMG]

@latz | Totally in love with this ATC! the quote is awesome and the colors are amazing with the inky bits of black - I want to scrap a traditional page based on this ATC as inspiration. Mad love for it!
    [​IMG]

@bcgal00 | That face! Seriously one of the cutest dog photos ever. Ever!!! I love the white text on it and the rich deep browns and pops of yellow and turquoise ... so good! And then she goes and splatters some gold ever so delicately. I just love it. But honestly she had me at that face! :beat
    [​IMG]

4. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

(1.) I love this one, I really struggle to use such bold backgrounds but feel inspired to give it a go.
    [​IMG]

(2.)I so love it when a designer also scraps and love Lynn's creativity. The mix of photos and fabulous dramatic pops of black make this awesome.
    [​IMG]

(3) I love the sentiment expressed here so powerfully as well as the sweet memories.
    [​IMG]

(4) I find it easy to spout words and am always in awe when a picture speaks so eloquently.
    [​IMG]
    (5) I so love large photos and this one is simply stunning and striking and makes me want more of this too.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

what an amazing thread of wonder! I went thru this morning, just loving the energy and I had to start with
    all images are linked, and if you want to learn HOW to put images easy peasy go HERE
    1. ATC Confidence by @lorryfach - the fun she must have had making this page jumps off with the actual page itself
    [​IMG]
    2. @Jippo has such a clean and precious style, that I am drawn to every one of her pages, but this one, KApowee look at those shadows not just on the paper, but in the photograph
    [​IMG]

3. I laughed right out loud at this page, and that to me is always a winner page, thank you @RJMJ for your template challenge page of hilarity!
    [​IMG]

4. A redhead on a page will get me everytime too. Then the way cool cuts of real paper extracted (you know I am always looking for extractions), and blends, make this page of @gwtwred a top 5 to me
    [​IMG]

and last but not least
    is for my new friend the fighter!! @LeeAnn, new to the Pad and she fought to figure out how to make her page right for the gallery and I adore her page and the precious sentiment to the letter L also!
    [​IMG]

6. jwalls39

jwalls39 Well-Known Member

1. @klee73010 Love everything about this page! So fun!
    [​IMG]

2. @AnneofAlamo This page is just awesome! Love the sketch effect combined with the denim and metals!
    [​IMG]

3. @kraezd70 this ATC is just so much fun! Love the pieced together quote!
    [​IMG]

4. @mummyd Love how she layered everything! Fabulous page!
    [​IMG]

5. @Squirrely Absolutely love the titling on this! Such a great mix of papers and photos!
    [​IMG]

7. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

8. wombat146

oh WOW!! you have all been filling this thread up with AWESOME-ness while I was asleep! No doubt about it, the creativity at the Pad is just stunning!! I am going to go and find some more! :)

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  9. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

@jwalls39 thank you so much for noticing my page! I had so much fun making it!

wombat146 and jwalls39 like this.
  10. MiekSter

MiekSter We only regret the chances we didn't take

@Iowan thank you so much for picking my pages! I had so much fun making them, I feel honoured

wombat146 likes this.
  11. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Awe thank you Jenn! You make me blush!

wombat146 and jenn mccabe like this.
  12. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Love this one by @IntenseMagic . Love those backgrounds and the torn photo with the clock tucked in.
    [​IMG]

And check out this awesome ATC by @Pups_r_Paps. Such a true quote!!
    [​IMG]

Now my knees go weak when I see awesome fantasy magical layouts!! Check this one out by @wombat146
    [​IMG]

And check out this awesome layout by @LoveItScrapIt. Love everything that is happening around the edges.
    [​IMG]

Is this just darling, or what?? So much happening in this great Art Journal layout by @wvsandy
    [​IMG]

13. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

There are so many amazing pages!! I am in awe every time I go in the gallery!!

This one by @Arumrose is just too cool. I love how she has the photos inside the big letter, just so creative!!
    [​IMG]

This one by @tkradtke is fantastic. I love the plastic pocket on the woodgrain. Beautiful design, too.
    [​IMG]

This one by @buzinettescrap is so beautiful. Love the curved journaling!
    [​IMG]

This one by @AliSarah is so fun! I adore all those photos filling the letter!
    [​IMG]

And this one by @bluerose is such a fabulous design. And I learned an awesome new word!!
    [​IMG]

AliSarah, jenn mccabe and Arumrose like this.
  14. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

15. wombat146

@NancyP Thanks for selection Nancy! I love all things fantasy/magical so really enjoyed working with Dawn's stuff for this one!! xxx

16. wombat146

Oh wow! some fabulous picks by Jan and Nancy, the gallery is really rockin' :fairydance:drool:happydance2

17. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Thank you @NancyP for including my LO! Such an honor!

18. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

@wombat146 Thank you so much for sharing my winter LO! Love all of your choices! Such beautiful inspiration here!

wombat146 likes this.
  19. Arumrose

Arumrose Filling up my passport!

20. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Love this one. Moody and powerful
    [​IMG]

I love the mix of fonts here and the subtle colours
    [​IMG]

I seem to be into subtle colours this morning. Here is another powerful page
    [​IMG]

The clean white background set off this photo wonderfully
    [​IMG]

I just like this one. Its a happy page
    [​IMG]

knclark, wombat146 and jenn mccabe like this.