Fitbit Users....2018 Version

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by bestcee, Aug 1, 2018.

1. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

@bestcee - I had been wondering where you were! My friend has a Garmin and wears it into the shower, pool, etc. all the time. She has also been "making" me take long walks this week. My M-F total was 53,000+.

Miss you, but totally understand.

bellbird and bestcee like this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

So, my fitbit screen froze while I was in Utah. But the app was still responding, and it was still counting steps. It was just stuck on 6:52 August 1. Driving me batty!
    It was recommended that I download the update. So I did. And in the process, it got stuck. And then it wouldn't connect to the app, so I can't access my fitbit account at all since I don't have a device currently connected. It's so frustrating! And annoying because I couldn't figure out how to tell you guys I can't join a challenge. Ugh!

bellbird likes this.
  3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

@bestcee - I feel you! I used to have the Fitibit One and an update turned it into a brick. Same problems with it not connecting. Fitbit denied it was done on purpose to make us upgrade, but the users thought otherwise.

bestcee and bellbird like this.
  4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Was wondering too but understand too Good luck with Garmin, after DH switched & got annoyed with it, I did a 'test' & wore his Garmin & my fitbit for 2 days & Garmin tracked 1.5k -2k steps less per day - it seems to only start counting after you take 10 steps which if you're an athlete is fine; if you stop & start at the grocery store & normal daily activities, hanging washing, vacuum etc, not so accurate so keep that inmind while u transition

bestcee and BevG like this.
  5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Which garmin? Just curious.
    So far, I haven't noticed, but I probably won't until after the trip. I need to go in and fix my stride so it's more accurate.

6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I found the box, it says vivo smart hr

bestcee likes this.
  7. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

my fitbit's had a pretty good rest this weekend - Bart, on the other hand...
    [​IMG]

8. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Another smoooooch for Bart!

9. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

10. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion