fish?|pad patter 1 may

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, May 1, 2019.

1. slfam

slfam Chocolate or vanilla? I can't decide!

I KISSED THE FROG!

2. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

Smooch!

3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

big tank is still not up and running but we now have another 4 guppies - 2 are half black ones and the other 2 are more generic and half silvery spotty (one of them isn't looking too good already), we still have a solid orange one as well but his previous 3 friends have passed away at various times over the last 2-3 years
    [​IMG]
    I'm always amazed at the Discus fish at the aquarium pet stores but they are out of our price range!
    [​IMG]

4. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

We got three goldfish for a science experiment when my daughter was in year 11 - training fish to respond to positive stimuli. They weren't supposed to last long and then the kids were going to get an axolotl which we had many years ago. The two more colourful fish did not last long but the boring brown one is still going 5 years later! We call him "He who shall not be named" - he is very judgmental...

Also the cat like to drink out of the aquarium more than the cat bowl - we tried to stop him but the fish seems to enjoy his company - swims up to greet him and the cat has no interest in fishing so now we just let it go...

5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

every bit of this is hilarious! i'm imagining 'shall not' high fiving the cat's paw with his fin - our bird likes fish feeding time at night but all the tanks have covers over the top of them and he doesn't really like being in water but loves the noise of any kind of running water so i think it's the increase in noise he likes more than the feeding really but i try not to get facts get in the way of a cute story ;)