February 23 - One Little Bird!

Discussion in '2019 LOD' started by lcpereyra, Feb 23, 2019.

1. lcpereyra

lcpereyra You won't believe my blue streak!

LOVE Our Designers - February 23
    One Little Bird is our Daily Crush!

olbdesignerspotlightweb3.jpg

Today only, February 23, take advantage of 30% off products in One Little Bird's Shop!
    *** click here to go to One Little Bird's shop here at The Lilypad ***

Oh how I love One Little Bird!

I have forever been a fan and, to this day, I still find all of her products just perfect for whatever I am creating. Her kits, papers, elements, templates, journal cards & especially her shadow styles are just awesome. Honestly, I don’t think there is a product from her that I’m not in love with! Her designs are so timeless; they are modern, sleek, and oh so versatile. They all seem to coordinate with every other kit, which makes it is so easy to mix and match her products and create the most wonderful pages! The themes for her designs can be used for so many different topics and really makes documenting my and my family's life so fulfilling and satisfying. To say that I swoon over the products she offers in her store is, well, quite the understatement! :agree

As such, I’m happy to host her LOVE our Designer’s Spotlight today! It was so fun to go through my stash and pull out kits to use and then to find a few more in her store that were *just* what I needed...looking at her store and her member's gallery at The Lilypad always inspires me and gives me the bug to just create and get my photos and memories documented. Choosing which kits to use for this spotlight was certainly hard as I a want to use them all, but well - TIME! is not on my side - so I’ve been making a running list of kits I *must* use and notes on what I want to document with them. :yup

Here are a few of the pages that I was able to create. And by using One Little Bird's incredibly gorgeous templates on a few of them, it was super easy and absolutely enjoyable!

I made this layout using live a little + shadow like me:
    goodstuffweb.jpg

I created this layout with the candid kit + shadow like me + flight plan no. 9:
    pointclickshootweb.jpg

This layout was created with the chapter kit + shadow like me + flight plan no. 24:
    readstorybookweb.jpg

I was on a roll! So I finally scrapped some photos from last year's vacation and created this layout with the cabana kit + in review 1, 12x12 template:
    augustvacay18web.jpg

I couldn't stop, so just one more with a mix of kits, life in pieces + elysian + at week's end + shadow like me:
    loveweekendsweb.jpg

Finally, here is a sampling of some of my layouts over the years that were created with One Little Bird's designs. I think this shows just how timeless her products are! :)
    olb-layoutsweb.jpg

I think it is obvious that I could go on and on (!), but now it's your turn to show and share your LOVE for One Little Bird! Use any of her products on your page and upload it to her TLP Gallery. If you're so inclined, you can also upload your pages to social media with the hashtag #TLPLOD.

I hope you have as fun and get as inspired as I have been! Enjoy playing with One Little Bird's designs and be sure to pick up some of her designs that are on sale - today only!

For more info about the LOVE our Designer’s event, you can read Laura’s post here and here.

Finally, be sure to come back tomorrow to see who the next designer of LOVE Our Designers will be, since you never know who will be featured!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  2. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Love One Little Bird's shadow styles - they are my go to, use them all the time.
    Even when the shadows on the template I am using aren't the same, aren't at 120 degrees, I still use hers.

lcpereyra likes this.
  3. willimena

willimena Well-Known Member

@lcpereyra - I enjoyed your intro and the pages you have scrapped with One Little Bird's products. Used to love listening to Peppermint on the Digi Show podcast and love her gorgeous designs. One from me:

[​IMG]

lcpereyra likes this.
  4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Ahhh One Little Bird, always has been and always will be one of my favorites of all time. Here's a new one from me :)
    [​IMG]

lcpereyra, marijke and katell like this.
  5. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

used a pockets set by One Little Bird Designs
    [​IMG]

lcpereyra, bestcee and marijke like this.
  6. cestrada123

cestrada123 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say I love her designs! My gallery is almost all One Little Bird! I will be back with a new layout later

lcpereyra likes this.
  7. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

8. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I just went shopping and had to stop after 2 kits and 3 template sets. I just added a lot more to my wish list. Looking forward to scrapping with my new goodies!

lcpereyra likes this.
  9. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

lcpereyra and marijke like this.
  10. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

11. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

12. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

These challenges are so much fun! I wake up every morning to see who is the daily crush <3.
    [​IMG]

lcpereyra and mcurtt like this.
  13. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Here's mine
    [​IMG]

lcpereyra likes this.
  14. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

15. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

16. Tammys_Scrapping

Tammys_Scrapping Well-Known Member

lcpereyra likes this.
  17. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

Well without even looking I don't think I have anything from One little Bird unless in collabs... So I guess I get to do some shopping today!

lcpereyra likes this.
  18. cestrada123

cestrada123 Well-Known Member

19. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I love One Little Bird's beautiful kits!
    [​IMG]

lcpereyra likes this.
  20. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.