Favorite Kits

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bestcee, Dec 30, 2019.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

So, with MOC around the corner, what are your favorite go-to kits?

Me? I like to keep a few supplies ready to go!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some labels:
    [​IMG]
    A set of pretty versatile journal cards:
    [​IMG]
    And a fun set of stamps/word art!
    [​IMG]

What are your favorite supplies to keep handy?

bellbird and A-M like this.
  2. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

@bestcee Those are great kits you have shared. I like the look of those labels but I rarely use labels. I have made sure I have a few new kits that hopefully will be suitable for my childhood photos I hope to be able to use.
    I thought this kit of elements and the matching papers might be handy for some family photos of my family as each child came along:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

bestcee and bellbird like this.
  3. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I am so fortunate to be on design teams so I get new goodies to work with and Christmas vouchers to spend so I have a MOC 2020 folder with brand new goodies all ready to be used.
    Also I usually love to scrap with one kit (excluding BYOC).
    I have some messy stitches that I readily turn to, from Pink Reptile and Rachel Jeffries.
    Allison Pennington always has stunning neutrals and woodgrains that will work with anything.
    Sabrina's Creations has the best tone on tone/mini prints/neutrals.
    Lynn Grieveson's paints will artsy-fy anything.
    Fiddle Dee Dee's dressed up templates, Scrapping with Liz's cut outs and multi-photo templates and Lynn's album sets are just the best.
    Mommyish for the best easy to use selection of styles.
    Pink Reptile always has fabulous elements that are simply perfect to pop on to any layouts and through the years I have been slowly adding to my Sprinkles collection by Valorie Wibbens.
    Yep, I am MOC ready - can we do this?

LynnG, bestcee, A-M and 2 others like this.
  4. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

So it isn't really a kit and I don't do MOC but my go to for scrapping has to be the SWL Daily Life templates. I've been cranking out layouts of old vacation photos to complete a project and 99% of the layouts come from these templates. They fit my style and have multiple configurations so that I can always find a template that will work with the number of photos I have to scrap. Not to mention they are always my go to when I have a multi page event to scrap! And, oddly enough I have never used them for weekly layouts which was the intended purpose :)

[​IMG]

bestcee, A-M and bellbird like this.
  5. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Any of Just Jaimee’s Storyteller collections and also Mommyish’s styles are just some of my favourites

6. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I need to rebuild my stash! Some great ideas here! :)

bestcee and bellbird like this.
  7. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Don't Know What Your Own Scrapping Style Is...I'm Primarily A Mixed Media/Art Journaler...But My Favorite Thing To Do Is To Mix A Bunch Of Different Styles/Designers Together...That Way Your Stash Never Gets Stale & There Is Always Something There To Inspire...Even If You Have Used A Kit/Bundle Numerous Times...You Can Always Go Back & Look At It With Fresh Eyes...There Are Certain Things That I Just Can't Live Without...Like:Great Minis That Are Mix & Matchable...Great Date Stamps...Some Bright Colors...& Some Wonderful Mix & Match Neutrals...Also For Me...Great Word Art Is The Key...I Rarely Scrap A Page Without WA...Now I've Highlighted Some Of My Favorite Rachel Jefferies Kits/Bundles...But I Could Go On About Rachel's Kits...They Are My Go Tos...You Can't Really Go Wrong With Any Of Rachel's Messy Dates/Element Packs/Templates/Papers Or Any Of Her Misc Items...They All Go Together Wonderfully & Are Easily Adaptable...You Can Blend/Fade/Recolor/Mix/Match & Change Colors Easily To Suit Your Needs...Plus Any Of The Mixed Media Monthly Kits/Bundles Are Great Too!...These Include Elements/Papers/Alpha(s)/Journal Cards/Template...It's A Great Place To Start Also...

*I'll Try To Highlight Some Other Designers That I Love Also & Use Regularly...Have Fun! & Good Luck On Building Up Your Stash!...The Lilypad Store Is Brimming With Creative Beauty To Spark Any Would Be Scrapper...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Extra Bundles On Sale Today That Are Also On My Wish List:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    bestcee, bellbird and blueberries like this.
  8. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

This will be a long one ...

Number 1 with a bullet - I use these backgrounds constantly:

[​IMG]

Number 2 - also some of my most used papers:

[​IMG]

And in no particular order:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The go-to alphas:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the fonts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bellbird likes this.
  9. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

I too have my go to basics . . . I've used Sara Gleason's Albus Papers probably more than any other single product I've purchased . . . like EVER!
    [​IMG]

Love stitches from Allison Pennington.

[​IMG]

Little Butterfly Wings has fantastic hand doodled words that are perfect for titles.

[​IMG]

Pink Reptile has the BEST element packs - so quirky and unique, yet so versatile.

[​IMG]
    For art journaling, I adore Rachel Jefferies and Little Butterfly Wings. I love that their kits address "real life" and not just the perfect moments. Especially now that my kids are grown, my pages are either reflective or capturing who I am, my beliefs and the details that will mean a lot to my grandkids and beyond as they yearn to know me once I'm passed (I certainly wish my grandmother had this resource!).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It seems like I rarely scrap from a single kit anymore, instead combining my favorites into my perfect layout.

If I do want to use a single kit, I'm probably heading to my files for Sara Gleason.

[​IMG]

In case you needed some enabling (smile) . . .

10. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Little Butterfly Wings...So Amazing Also:Great Mix Of Artsy Elements & Journal Cards & Wonderful Papers & WA!...Unrelenting Inspiration Going On Here...Sooo...Much Inspiration To Go & Create Your Own Magical Pages...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or...If You Want All The "Scape" Bundles...This Is The Way To Go & Get Everything...Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  11. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

i've probably used just jaimee storyteller the most... although I used 2015 and most of that's been retired, so I need to update my preferences :giggle
    I know I have almost everything from LBW from being on her team for so long, and anything Art Journaly i'd turn to M3 because i've subscribed for a long time. I'd say my favorite neutral set is the Foundations MPM, and "So Basic" by mommyish.
    this is my absolute favorite template set
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Artsy-Journal-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates-Bundle.html
    [​IMG]

12. bestcee

Oh styles! I love styles. Elif Sahin has some awesome ones too!

13. bestcee

I love those templates! I don't think I have the whole set. They would be perfect for a vacation album!

14. bestcee

I don't use them a ton usually, but I find I love them for MOC for dates and journaling bits.

This is me too. But sometimes, it's still nice to pull from a familiar resource.

Yeah!! Stash building is so fun!

15. bestcee

LOL! You should have seen all the ones I wanted to post! I had at least one from every designer - I swear! It was crazy, so I paired it down. Love your choices!

How did I miss those?!?! They are fabulous!

Who doesn't need enabling :agree

Oh! I'll check this one out. I love the Artsy set you suggested as well!

16. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

The Painter's Toolboxes by NBK-Design have opened a whole new world for me. I found it's so easy to draw and sketch with brushes from scratch and then edit it with styles.
    I've made some digital paintings over the last year or so, and here's what I've used.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cinna likes this.
  17. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

Wow i got so many kits i love from many defend designers! But here is my favorite for the amazing sale

From NBK

upload_2019-12-31_12-30-59.jpeg

upload_2019-12-31_12-32-59.jpeg

upload_2019-12-31_12-33-37.jpeg

upload_2019-12-31_12-34-5.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  18. LilachOren

19. LilachOren

20. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I rely on my tagging system, but I usually check the BYOC tags first when doing a TLP challenge. I have some CU items at hand that are great for extending and customising a kit too, if it doesn't have everything I need for a challenge.

bestcee and klee73010 like this.