Facebook help...please

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by chigirl, Jan 13, 2017.

1. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

I am so FB challenged...today I was going my merry way posting my CT requirements in various groups and on the GS page...now the only page I can see is mine...I can't post or see the timelines on any of my fave pages. Have any suggestions?

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

It sounds like you are in Facebook "jail" which unfortunately means that you posted too many times, too close together, so they've decided you are a spammer. It's a temporary block that will go away in a few days. Be careful though...if you get in temporary jail too many times, they can make it permanent.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    chigirl likes this.
  3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

oh goodness! I wonder how many postings you had have until you go to jail! :giggle Did you have an overabundance of pages that day or this week? I tend to rotate the groups and people on FB, maybe that might help in the future, Judy? I hope it comes back sooner rather than later.

4. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

FB jail, LOL!!!! that's exactly how I feel, I don't think I posted more than usual today but I do post in the same groups...maybe that's my problem. This is the first time they have sentenced me to a "time-out"
    I really really do not like FB!!!
    thank's ladies.

bestcee likes this.
  5. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I have never even heard of Facebook jail! What a concept.
    Hoping you get sorted out soon, or let out early for good behaviour ;)

chigirl likes this.
  6. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Temporary Jail! Oh, my! I think between yesterday and today, I've posted at least 10 layouts. I have not been put in jail yet! I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

7. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

All group settings were jacked today around lunchtime. We talked about it in several groups....they would not even load. Check and see if you can see them now - the ones I use most are showing now. Fingers crossed you arent in FB jail, lol!!

8. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

FB jail! lol! I hadn't heard of that either and I post to a lot of groups for CT purposes but they are different groups. Sometimes I will post a couple of layouts to various groups and then wait around 5 minutes or so before doing another batch. And I had problems with groups the other week, I could get into my own page but couldn't get into any of my CT ones so perhaps that is what happened there as well. Thanks for all the info ladies!!! :beat