Enable Me!

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by krscraps, Jul 13, 2018 at 2:35 PM.

1. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

Hi guys.

I kinda want to try to start Project Life again (just for me... starting officially in 2019, but on and off in 2018 to get back in the swing of things). I already have the Mommyish Template Maker 2 to make my templates (even though I feel as though I should pre-make maybe five and stick with those for all my pages).

What products do you guys recommend for Project Life? Do you have any tips for keeping it clean/streamlined?

Looking back, this is my old style, and I'm in a love/hate with it. I kinda want to keep it a lot simpler. I'm also thinking of doing just a monthly, no page limit, sort of thing rather than going week by week.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 2:41 PM
    FILIPPOK likes this.
  2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan Well-Known Member

I've mostly been using any large kits and collabs already in my collection (BYOC are good) with PL templates. I did pick up the Storyteller Luka collection by Just Jamie in the sales and I've used that successfully for 2 months now.

3. bestcee

bestcee No pictures? Use your imagination!

Well, two thoughts. Just Jaimee has the ready to Go templates. Just drop in your photos. But, those are busier.

For simple, I love using simple elements.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And of course, any of the Memory Pockets Monthly! I love Chapters, and this add on:
    [​IMG]

4. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

With the Storyteller kits you can't go wrong, all you will ever need is in them - and you can be as simple or as elaborate as you want to be. You also get a 2 page pocket template so if you want condensed you could use that or use it in combination with your own.

For a year I used the RTG templates and they are so easy. No work at all if you choose to use them as they come but highly customizable as well. Leave elements out to make them more simple or change things around, swap things out etc...