DYD whip my butt in gear thread LOL

Discussion in 'Document Your December Layouts' started by snaggletooth, Dec 2, 2012.

1. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

Incase anyone falls behind LOL

2. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I'm already behind LOL I didn't do a page for yesterday yet!!

3. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

I haven't even downloaded my pictures from the camera yet LOL... and I still need to work on my manifesto... we were just out and about all day yesterday and had no time to do anything and hoping to get caught up today :)

4. snaggletooth

LMAO I actually planned to start from last Weds when I got my first holiday gift even so I didnt do yest and todays yet haha
    I got tons of random pictures. Just dont know what to pick.

5. heathergw

use them all LOL

6. snaggletooth

I just got an Iphone Weds and already took 100 something pictures LMFAO. Ill just have to pick random things we did that day. Like my Naughty Ninja ( Ninja Turtles) I am doing instead of the creepy elf thing

7. heathergw

HA!!! That's awesome!

8. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

I've been taking photos each day so far but I don't have any Christmassy ones lol its just too hot this weekend to think about Christmas.

AND I wont be putting the tree up until the 13th when my big girl comes home from Japan so Christmas spirit is a bit off here :)

9. snaggletooth

We are doing our tree next weekend. We never really do much of xmasy things. We go see lights. LOL.

10. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

Ugh. What with the recent uber-drama in our house over the past two days, I haven't even thought about it. And today I realized that I hadn't started my 2012 Yearbook at all...and I swear I had some pages done. But I can't find those files anywhere, if they exist. And now I have a headache/sinus headache thing going. And because I took some medication late in the afternoon yesterday when I should have taken it in the morning (but I was with my daughter in the hospital), I ended staying up until about 4:30am this morning.

I need a shoulder massage *really* badly.

11. heathergw

dude!!! I seriously need a butt whippin' today!!! I haven't done anything and usually I'm totally on top of it and always spend an hour a day working on it... but I've been just hanging on the couch with hubby instead or out and about LOL

12. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I have been taking pics but haven't scrapped anything... HELP!

13. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

This is me as well...Plus I still have about 5 or so pages to go on my 2010 album...thinking those will wait until after the new year at this point, though.