DYD Inspiration Round Up | 6 x 8 Layouts

Discussion in 'Document Your December Layouts' started by IntenseMagic, Nov 9, 2017.

1. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

Gonna have a go with a 6x8 this time. Then I can print at home + I think I have an album lying around here just waiting to get used....

IntenseMagic likes this.
  2. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I did the same with the random sizes leftover from the album. I have cut them and used them in my planner lots, or to add extra photos in albums and such!! I think I need a fuse tool!

destiney1 likes this.
  3. destiney1

destiney1 Well-Known Member

Yes! I use it for all kinds of crazy things. I just used it for Halloween to fuze treat bags into pumpkins with candy inside them. I had a real issue with my photo n stuff slipping out of the top of my albums in storage so I went through and fuzed the tops to all my Pocket albums. I also fuze in small objects so they won't get lost or scratch up other things.

4. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Well... it bought a 6x8 album and page protectors today. It kind of scares me to go hybrid but here I go!

5. IntenseMagic

Yay!! Can't wait to see what you create!!

6. RaquelS

RaquelS How does my garden grow? Well, it doesn't ...

Christmas time is such an exciting time of the year. I printed my first December Daily album using AdoramaPix last year and really loved it. It was a 6x8 album, a bit pricy but the quality is awesome! I'll post a picture when I have more time. I finally made my cover for this year. I really got inspired by Ali Edward's Product Play/DD2017 Album and stacked lots of "paper hearts". For me 6x8 is the way to go. I don't feel so overwhelmed by a large canvas.
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  7. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Here's my first 6x8 size.
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  8. IntenseMagic

That is gorgeous!! All the beautiful patterns and stitching is so great!! I'm a 6x8 gal all the way. It's the only way I would ever get this project done :)

9. IntenseMagic

I love it, Courtney!! That photo is so fun! My grandson wanted to taste the lights when we got them out this year, too haha. Love the cutout title!!

bestcee likes this.
  10. RaquelS

RaquelS How does my garden grow? Well, it doesn't ...