DYD Album Covers

Discussion in 'Document Your December Layouts' started by tkradtke, Nov 9, 2017.

1. SirScrapalot

SirScrapalot Tackling my to-do list with gusto

This is mine...inspired by many of the others in this thread...

[​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL]

tkradtke, RaquelS, Rikki and 3 others like this.
  2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

wowzers everyone. Loads of amazing and inspiring covers there.

Here's mine.
    [​IMG]

3. JenniferHignite

JenniferHignite Well-Known Member

These are all SO amazing! I am inspired to play around a start my album too!

4. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

*... breathe in ..... breathe out*
    *... pant pant pant ...*
    *... pant pant pant ...*

Long story short, I was MIA for 1 year from digi-scrap to venture into handlettering, watercolour & doodling.

Recently I jumped unto the Planner Bandwagon. And I printed some of my digital stash for a few pages. Now I am slowly getting back into digi-scrap. Esp since my niece #2 arrived in Aug. So it's time to start scraping about her 1st year, just like what I did with her older sis.

With the planner, I am tempted to try a TJ-size for fun. And since DYD is all the hype now, why not do a DYD, right. Since I dun celebrate Christmas, I was thinking of a Christmas quote a day. I am also thinking of doing it in both digital & hybrid. Cos some of the digital files are not easy to cut. :giggle

I got stuck while working on my DYD cover so I decided to poke around the DYD forum in here. And am I glad tat I decided to poke around. Cos all of your covers are so beautiful. So much so that I might redo my cover. :badputer:badputer

Ok, that's all from me for now. I will be back to check out all your awesome covers for inspiration. Now it's back to my DYD cover. See ya! :love:luvya

mcurtt likes this.
  5. sanjos333

sanjos333 New Member

Both are amazing but you can see the progress you have made in digital work here...I hope to be able to get on board this year, a lot of family illness and rehab has taken a lot of time....I have to start somewhere, right? Sandy

6. RaquelS

RaquelS How does my garden grow? Well, it doesn't ...

Beautiful covers! I just love to see everyone's original pages.
    I got stuck for a bit about what to do with mine and I decided to create a stack of paper hearts based on Ali Edwards' 2017 DD album. I really love this year's DYD color scheme. It's both wintry and cozy at the same time. Great job, designers!
    [​IMG]

Danyale, tkradtke, mcurtt and 2 others like this.
  7. sparagus

sparagus "I accidentally slept with a call girl"

Inspired! I have started DYD albums for three years and never finished one. :cry This is my year! Here's my cover. :tree
    [​IMG]

8. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

Here is mine! I am so excited for this album this year. I am ready to play!
    [​IMG]

Danyale likes this.
  9. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

Wowsers! I´m omerwhelmed by all the amazing covers here and I haven't even started mine! But it´s coming - I promise.... :D

10. JenniferHignite

JenniferHignite Well-Known Member

Here is mine:
    [​IMG]

Keeping it super simple so I can get this whole album done!!

Danyale and FILIPPOK like this.
  11. Erin Taylor

Erin Taylor Well-Known Member

12. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

Is it wrong I have even waited to start my album because I got through 1/2 of December last year (we were in the US, Florida - now in Sicily, Nicolosi - mountains) and thought to start this years on the "next" date - so I have a comparison for 2016/2017?

If I truly go this course, then I need to think out of the box for a cover! ACK! Great inspiration in here ladies ♥