DSD Fast Five

Discussion in 'DSD 2019 Party Pad' started by jenn mccabe, Oct 5, 2019.

1. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

1. What's the weather like where you are?
    cooler (50's) and sunny- foliage is GORGEOUS right now!

2. What's one thing you HAVE to do this weekend - but don't really want to?
    I had to go to the grocery store yesterday... also hubby was supposed to be home to take my son to his football game, but wasn't- so that was on me too! :(

3. What's one thing you really WANT to do this weekend?
    DSD ALL THE THINGS!! ;)

4. Are you a shopper or a scrapper during DSD weekend?

Usually a bit of both- although I've scrapped less this time due to being gone most of yesterday

5. Are you cooking dinner, ordering take-out/going out, or is it "fend for yourselves, it's DSD weekend"?
    I TOLD hubby it was his turn for the weekend, but we are a billet family for 2 hockey players & of course they had a game every night this weekend, so that's cooking for me for pre/post game meals each day for them...

2. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Was warm the other day... then cloudy and cool... rained yesterday... now cold... my fingers are freezing and there is a frost outside!! Make up your mind please, weather!!!

I had to do groceries and take my daughter to a sleep over.. I just didn't feel like it.

I want to scrap an actual page... I did my siggy, but people keep needing me so I get distracted and haven't completed one yet!

Usually a scrapper, but at this point I have shopped more than scrapped, and only shopped once!

5. Are you cooking dinner, ordering take-out/going out, or is it "fend for yourselves, it's DSD weekend"?
    Still cooking. Takeout is too expensive for us on our budget, and my kids can fend for themselves during the day but I need to make sure they are getting at least one good meal, haha!!!

3. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

HOT! when is it not in So Cal
    another swim meet, in Riverside which is way hotter than where I live YUK!
    scrap
    4. Are you a shopper or a scrapper during DSD weekend? both, went broke I think.
    everyone on their own LOL

4. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

1. What's the weather like where you are? Well Fall is here in Wisconsin. It has been rainy and brisk the last few days. Today it is finally sunny but colder with temps in the 60s.
    Laundry. I swear I did like 6 loads! that and fixing my car. It decided to be a turd and break this weekend.
    REally wanted to sleep in.. and I only got to one day :(... but I also did get time with my grandmother and that is something I really wanted to do
    I did a little of both this year. Although I did not get to scrap as much as I normally do , due to work and family things
    I cooked two nights, went out once.. and tonight is left overs?

5. Toucanettes

Toucanettes Active Member

I am Joy
    Rainy and cloudy.
    Tidy my bedroom
    See my friend
    I don't do either because I have a Mummy and Daddy to do the cooking for me.

6. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

I am filling this out at the end of DSD weekend, because I had a super busy weekend, and sadly didn't get to scrap much. (Story of my life).

1. What's the weather like where you are? Today - October 7th, was pretty warm. 18 degrees celsius. But it was cold in the morning so I still wore tights under my skirt and a sweater to work.
    2. What's one thing you HAVE to do this weekend - but don't really want to? Vacuuming. Laundry. Yard work, no... I kinda like yard work.
    3. What's one thing you really WANT to do this weekend? I cleaned up a local shoreline with my Brownie troop, and I went to 2 "Watch Cheryl Scraps."
    4. Are you a shopper or a scrapper during DSD weekend? This weekend i was a kinda particpater. Got more scrapping than shopping done.
    5. Are you cooking dinner, ordering take-out/going out, or is it "fend for yourselves, it's DSD weekend"? "I don't know what's for dinner, ask your father!" (He is a trained chef, after all).