Dreams| Pad Patter 8.13

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Aug 13, 2019.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

So, the other night I dreamed my husband did something mean. It was silly now that I'm awake, but we were on vacation and he didn't wait for me causing us to get separated for about 30 min. I was so mad!
    I woke up and I was still mad! Poor guy didn't do anything yet my dream emotions were so real I wanted to snap at him!
    My friend woke up one morning after a
    dream so mad that she wouldn't talk to her husband all morning!

So, today's question:
    Have you ever had a dream that caused you to wake up with that emotion?
    Do you dream?

2. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Can't remember ever waking up mad but I do dream a lot. I do remember some dreams.

3 years ago I sold my Blazer to my neighbor for his son. Regretted it almost immediately. Sold it because I was getting a new car and didn't think I could swing insurance on 2 vehicles. Didn't know I wouldn't have to worry about money because of my inheritance 4 days after selling it. Not too long ago I had a dream that I bought the Blazer back from my neighbor (I really loved that vehicle!) for almost twice what I sold it for. He mows my lawn and I told him about it. He laughed and said I could have it back in 2 years when his son graduates from college. Never realized how hard it would be to give it up after having it for 13 years especially when I see it at the neighbor's house when the son is home. It is there this week. He must be getting ready to head back to school. I had the dream when I was agonizing about how to get everything I needed to donate in my car with its small cargo space.

My dreams tend to mirror what is going on in my life at that time.

bestcee likes this.
  3. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I dream almost every night & especially after I've initially been woken up by the kids around 6:30 and then fall back to sleep until the alarm goes off at 7. I don't generally wake up feeling those emotions though sometimes I'm disappointed that I didn't get to see how the dream ended!

bestcee likes this.
  4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

This used to happen to me a lot when I was younger and first married. I would dream all kinds of horrible things and be so mad at Jay when I woke up!

I think as time went by in our marriage, and he proved himself to me over and over, I stopped having those dreams. But I can remember now, with humor, some of our conversations about those crazy dreams and me staying mad.

5. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Been there, done that! :D

We laugh about it now when I tell my husband that I was so mad about something that he did in my dream. For some reason, he refuses to apologize for whatever it was. :)

6. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I have dreamed I was mad at my husband and woken up mad at him. Typically then involved him leaving me or something. But one I time I dreamed he had re-arranged the contents of my kitchen cabinets and drawers. I was so mad I told him don't ever do that in real life.

7. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

That's a bummer! 2 years right? You can get it back!

This is so true! I hate not knowing how it ends.

Yep! It's always funny!

:giggle They should apologize! Even if it was a dream....:hammock

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious!

gonewiththewind likes this.
  8. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Can't remember anything specific right off hand, but yep, I've had a few dreams where I was mad at my husband and woke up mad. He's had a few about me, too :giggle.
    I know I do dream, but usually don't remember them very well, just bits and pieces.