Download availability

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by littlekiwi, Apr 7, 2020.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Normally I’m far more on to it than this but due to being sick and not wanting to be on my laptop at all I’ve got about a 2-3 week backlog from about the 23rd of last month to download. Knowing that retirement goodies are in there as well, how much time do I have to download everything? Hoping once I’ve had a few days on the right meds I’ll feel up to half an hour or so on my laptop to do it.

2. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

@littlekiwi From the FAQ: Your downloads are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. You are limited to 5 download attempts during that 30 days.

Files for retired products remain on the server for quite an extended period in case of problems, so as long as you meet that 30-day window, you should be fine. Hope you feel better soon! :)

cfile and bellbird like this.
  3. littlekiwi

whew! thanks @KimJ, I didn’t even think to check FAQ.

I am feeling better each day so hopefully after family pick up and fill my asthma inhaler prescription today I’ll start feeling better (they were so out of date it wasn’t funny.....,think 2016-18). Doesn’t help I’m going slightly stir crazy with national lockdown either - 2 weeks down and hopefully only 2 more weeks to go

KimJ likes this.
  4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

5. littlekiwi

I already am feeling much better. Luckily my mum also has asthma and had a excess stock of the reliever which I also use from her hospital stay in November so I’ve been using one of hers since Saturday and it’s really helped. Next step will be getting my preventative inhaler and using that all the time

bellbird and gonewiththewind like this.
  6. littlekiwi

managed to spend some time and get caught up with downloading, now the fun begins......organising it all!

bestcee, KimJ and Dalis like this.
  7. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Are you feeling better?

8. littlekiwi

slightly better....still not 100% but improving which is good and the main thing nothing new. My cough is gone so off the heavy duty meds for that. Only thing that’s still a bit bothersome is my hip from last weeks fall due to the deep bruising when I fell (on to my closed laptop no less which luckily escaped any damage)

Dalis likes this.
  9. Dalis

Have you ever used ARNICA creams? It is all natural and I use it for bruising and pain from bruising. I would check because you have other health problems so I always tell people to check first that is ok to get it. You can find it in gel form too. They sell it here for muscle pain, but it's more for bruising. Good luck, hun!

10. littlekiwi

I’ve been using a topical pain relief gel and it’s helped heaps so now i’m just at the time heals point of the injury

Dalis likes this.
  11. Dalis

Oh good! Sending you healing vibes!