Don't miss my May Sponsored Challenges at the LilyPad

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Rachel Jefferies, May 13, 2022.

1. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Don't miss my May Sponsored Challenges at the LilyPad that expire at the end of this month. Both Challenges have coupon prizes, everyone has a chance to win because winners are drawn at random!!

Alina @alinalove is hosting the Mixed Media Challenge, we are creating with flowers and also creating texture in the background. My May BYOC packs that were released during iNSD weekend are perfect for this months challenge!

6.jpg

Marilyn @mcurtt is hosting the Featured Product Challenge, this month Trust In This is in the spotlight and is on sale for 35% off

3.jpg

[​IMG]

We hope to see there, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need any help :beat

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  2. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

It's challenge Tuesday where I will post updates about Challenges that I'm sponsoring!!

Theres still plenty of time to jump in and play along in my May Sponsored Challenges, winners are chosen at random and will win a coupon to my shop.

There's an update to the Challenges with gorgeous new pages from @cfile
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope you can pop on by and play along!! Have a lovely Tuesday! :beat

Cherylndesigns and cfile like this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Most definitely jump in on both of these fun challenges!!! I had so much fun making both pages, and both challenges have awesome prize coupons!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Cherylndesigns likes this.