Does anybody start their page in PL app?

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by Carri, Feb 12, 2016.

1. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Buying it in the app is only available in the app, unless you take the time to actually export each card individually on its own. And buying digital version does not translate to the app, I've heard. I never bought any of the kits digitally or physical form, so I hadn't had this issue, but I remember reading about it early on the app release FAQs. Same if you purchased any in any iTunes or Apple store, those will not translate if you also have an android device.
    (ETA : you can import things as jpgs into the app, but you won't be able to use the app's journaling functionality on anything except the journal spots on cards used from the app, if that makes sense.)

I just bought like 5 kits I loved in the app, and decided the 5-10 bux I spent will be used just as much as any digital kit I pay for, if not more. :)

scrapsandsass likes this.
  2. renee82

renee82 renee82

No problem! Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Thanks for sharing this! I had no idea that you wouldn't be able to use them the same way!

And I like your thoughts about the price, I need a good boy color kit for the app. I find I'm using the app rarely, but more as a social media share thing. Like I did a birthday collage of my son, and posted some Q & A on the page. When I do it for my memory book, there's a few more things, that I'll add to it (like I always add our address, but not online), but this way I was able to share something on his birthday.

All that rambling to say, I find it a cool tool, but I'm not using it for PL because I like more control over that! LOL.

klee73010 likes this.
  4. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

That's a cool option too, @bestcee . I am finding that I like doing PL in this style/format. It severely limits my choices, makes sure I am keeping it simple, and therefore doable for my first year. I am caught up right now, and that means I'm twice as far as I've ever gotten in PL! I'll take it... :)

sm_amber likes this.