Do you know anyone...

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by sillescrapper, Sep 17, 2011.

1. sillescrapper

sillescrapper New Member

at digishoptalk? I am a diamond member and I can't login to get my free kit. My request for help went ignored both through their help and on facebook. I don't know what to do or who to contact. :dizzy
    Thanks!

2. Brynn Marie

Brynn Marie Brynn Marie

3. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

i have no idea, but i have not been able to log in to DST for MONTHS now. i gave up. i'm done with them. done.

4. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

Well, I'm not surprised they don't let you in, Rebecca! You are trouble!! :lmao

5. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Ditto. Not because I can't log in, but because I don't have any interest there. I'm posting at MSA instead! The insincerity at DST is appalling.

6. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

gorgeous LO!

LOL!!!! oops sorry Heather, I thought I was in gallery comment mode at DST... LOL!!! I hate the one or two words comments... seriously? that's all they can do? I think I even dislike more the people that put their pages in the praise thread but don't leave comments..

7. jenny

jenny jenny

:giggle

8. Jasmin

Jasmin ready for spring!

I haven´t been at DST since ages to be honest. Well I´m posting my layouts for my teams there, but not being active in the forum or commenting on anyones LO´s. I LOVE MSA lately and TLP is still my favorite place to be!
    I hope you find a way to figute it out tough and get the kit asap! That sucks being not able to dl it!

9. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

at least you get comments there. I have given up. I just go there about once a month to try to save the newbies from all the monotonous mediocare sameness at most digi stores and show them the light of the lilypad.

10. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

11. RebeccaH

hey now! what's all this laughing at my expense? sheesh!!
    cristina, i CAN'T believe you would say such a thing! :angel <----- (that's me, in case you missed that.)

12. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

13. JenJ

JenJ Drunken Elf owner

ummm... can I just say "THANKS guys!" I'm glad you're loving MSA (and Rebecca... I'll never lock you out, my dear!) I love seeing all the pages over in the gallery but I especially love seeing you in the forum. You guys always make new people over at MSA feel so welcome and I think that's what sets us apart from ummm... other places that have been mentioned. :)

14. RebeccaH

:wub

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  15. Jasmin

Jasmin ready for spring!

YOU rock MSA Jen, it´s full of new life and energy now and all because of your hard work! <3

16. sillescrapper

sillescrapper New Member

Well then I'm going over to MSA. Too bad I can't transfer my membership! Just bought the stupid diamond a few months ago. Definitely have not gotten my money's worth:(

17. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

Cindy, that is really unfair. I would continue to try to get this resolved or your money refunded.

18. RebeccaH

cindy that's a big bummer! i'm sorry your membership turned into such a dud. :(

19. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

THIS is what I don't get about DST! When I look at an ISO thread, I am SHOCKED at the poor quality of products. I mean, some of them are so bad that I wouldn't even have bought them when I started scrapping 7 years ago! And there will be good quality TLP stuff mentioned in the same thread. WHY ON EARTH do people not see the difference and come RUNNING to this place?

I will never, ever understand.

20. JenJ

JenJ Drunken Elf owner

awww Cindy I'm sorry you're having troubles with your membership there. I know it doesn't bring your money back but you can sign up for the MSA newsletter on MSA's homepage for FREE and you will get each Featured Kit for free! (not to mention... the MSA forum is just better all the way around ... in my totally biased opinion. LOL)